Grazie Capitano, contract extension (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
His new contract extension means a lot to me and to many of you I am sure.

I am opening this thread for anyone who wants to thank the Captain or has a message for him because I'm thinking to post this link thread on his official FB page until he reads it, I will spam his wall the next two days until he checks this thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Grazie Capitano :touched:

I hope next year you will lift the Scudetto, Coppa and European trophy as-well.

Long live for the one and only Captain.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Thanks for everything Ale, for all the hard work, for the loyalty, for joy & happiness you have given to all of us over the years! YOU ARE JUVENTUS:juventus:

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Next season wont be his last, stop acting as if the end is near cuz its not. DP will be motivated and kick ass in the new stadium, I can feel it.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Our one and only Capitano, who still carries our team whenever he has to. This man embodies class and style. Never have I respected a football player as much as Ale, a true gentleman on and off the pitch. I hope he can continue to give and when the time comes to quit playing football, he better stay involved at Juventus to make sure that true Juventus spirit doesn't die.

Grazie Ale. :touched: :delpiero: :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I'm yet to see a more loyal, classy and respected football player than you in my life, Ale. Thank you for being who you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)