Grand Theft Auto V (5 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Online looks like it could be a game changer.

Create a customized character
Develop a backstory for your character
Backstory determines starting location
Join a crew
Rob a convenience store with a friend
Customize a mask for GTA Online
Yell into a controller microphone to make a hold up go faster
Freely divide up money after a heist
A mission called Titan Steal has you stealing the Titan cargo plane
Fly with your friends in an airplane
Race anyone, anywhere, anytime by dropping a marker
Play multiplayer Golf or Tennis
Play a 4-player Golf game
Purchase a safehouse
Purchase Vehicle Insurance (Source: Achievement/Trophy List)
Watch TV with your friends
Watch Weasel News helicopter footage of your friends doing things
Smoke pot with your friends in your safehouse
Shower to wash off blood
Use an ATM to deposit money
Steal your friends' undeposited money
Play a "deathmatch" game
Design a "deathmatch" game
Go to a Strip Club
Watch a movie and comment on it as a group with friends
Vote on mission playlists
Play 500 pre-made missions, more will be added

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/GTA_Online

Most of it is little things not available in single player, I'm far more interested in the missions (especially heists).

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well after 60 hours of playing I thought I'd make a 'negatives' list (within reason)...

-Main story is too short. Could have used more of the map too, i.e. prison, mt chiliad, fort zancudo etc..
-Health and body armor are way too weak
-Radio stations are quite repetitive, maybe need more songs. Poor rock selection too mostly. They said biggest radio selection ever... no way it is.
-No burger shot & cluckin bell. Don't understand this, they even could have used the same interiors from IV
-Not many interiors in free roam, could have at least put hospital(s) and airport.
-Can't buy food from hot dog vendors/food stands etc. Don't know why they would remove that..
-Cars explode too easily after crashes
-Tank is too weak, should basically be invincible besides rockets/missiles/bombs etc and shouldn't be able to be blown up by exploding cars
-Hate how cops still spawn in the middle of nowhere and stealth weapons are basically useless i.e. you can kill someone with no one around and still get a wanted level. why can't I burn my car in an empty parking lot if I want to and not get 1 star?? especially when there is no around to report it.
-Helicopter handling is too finicky
-Too many places to get wanted level.. golf course, vinewood sign, movie studio etc..

most of these things could be fixed by patch basically everything besides short story, radio, interiors & vendors.

I'd still give it 9.5/10 though :D

couldn't write positives list because it would be too big :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I played the first helicopter mission last night
The first one which you use all three characters (Michael, Franklin and Trevor)
. The mission was quite straight forward, but landing that fucking helicopter was a nightmare, once i hit the FIB van, once I crushed one of the agents and once i missed the car park all together and landed just outside it haha.

After work will play for a couple of hours before the Juve game.

So frm what i've seen above, I should do the Lester missions first so I earn big dough and invest it before I go too far in the game?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
some of those random events are fucked up

-there were a couple of old dudes, one with his dick out trying to rape a girl on the side of the road :crazy: killed them both and took the girl home

-at the wind farm there was some old motor home thing, and it was bouncing up down franklin says 'looks like somebody is having a good time'. drove up to the van, and two old dudes with no pants got out and started shooting at me (WTF?)... killed them both

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4313552 said:
I've already put over a day into the game, beaten it, and am just looking forward to Tuesday.
63 hours :jvefan:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No iFruit app on Android :sad:

Did anyone else realise that not dropping all those hitch hikers off at that cult place meant you couldn't collect one of the hidden packages (also at this location)? Well I didn't :(

Jul 10, 2006
People already finished the game ?

Puts me of from buying a console just to play it.
I've put in a fuck load of time in it. Their are 69 story missions, but a lot more side missions. Plus GTA Online is going to be great. If you can afford it, you should get a console. I know PS3 has a GTA V bundle which would be a good route to go, comes with a 500gb system and the game.

You could always get a used or refurbished console if you are just getting it to play GTA.

It's a great game and shouldn't be missed.

PS3 has free online play, so if you dont want to invest any more money than you have too that might be the best way for you.

Jul 10, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4314844 said:
It pisses me off that if I do a random mission, or get killed, my Veyron goes missing. It's never in the lockup or my garage.
There is a glitch that causes owned cars to vanish. It's supposed to be fixed in the first patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I bouth a $500k car from a website and modded it up and it vanished after i saved the game last night and came back to it today. I just had it parked somewhere and now its nowhere to be found. Should have taken it to the garage but I was in a rush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)