Graham goes 20k (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Posting frantically in the past few days with 100+ posts a day, our beloved Graham has become the first to break the 20,000 post barrier. In about 19 months, since March 2003, he's been averaging almost 35 posts/day, which is unheard of given the timespan. Enthusiasts have in the past opened strongly, touching on 30, but noone has ever kept it going for this long.

Here's to another 20k! :party::D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
damn, I didn't even notice :undecide: Thanks for the heads-up Martin ;)

I probably wouldn't have done a dedication anyway; there's too many people to name and I would've missed a lot out. You know who you are :)

Thanks everyone for a great time, it's been a blast getting to know you all, talking about everything from football to ...ermm... anything I guess.

Now that I've hit 20,000 though, I think it's time to move on with my life. I've had a good time here, but I think it's just getting ridiculous. I'll come back every now and then to read PMs and stuff, but otherwise you probably won't see me around much after today.

psyche! :p

I've never really thought about leaving this place, unlike a lot of you.. and even if I did try, I'd probably be back within a few hours (and that's if I restrain myself incredibly). So I'll just have some dignity and admit that I'm addicted.

In truth I don't really have a decent speech to make, partly because I pretty much spill my guts here in the first place.

I'm not so sure about another 20k, I mean that's really a worrying statistic and a scary comment on my life :scared: We'll see how it goes though :)

Oh, I nearly forgot... I love you all :kiss:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin told me you had hit 20k, Graham, so I wanted to take this glorious opportunity to make a bullet-quick visit to the forums and congratulate you with it! :thumb: (ok maybe wrong smilie :D)

I guess there's only few of us who can successfully escape the monster, eh? ;)

Well cheers man! I'll be off again, I'm too bleedin' busy nowadays :stress:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:shocked: Erik making an appearance on my account? Now that's an honour :humbled:

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Up until 2 seconds ago, that group included you ;)

btw I've got my webspace back and my assessments are all but finished, so I should have that video of yours up in good time :cool:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Nice to see you again Erik.

Gray, how does it feel to have outstripped The Master, The Owner, The Postbooster Extradinare, Martin? ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
amazing graham.. your constant posting has made the forum a really fun colourfull place!!

Well done matey :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know what Graham, if that 60 second rule would apply to you, you would barely have about 19950 posts right now. Or you would, but then receive an F on all your important assignments. :D

Anyways congrats G man.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
I've never really thought about leaving this place, unlike a lot of you.. and even if I did try, I'd probably be back within a few hours (and that's if I restrain myself incredibly). So I'll just have some dignity and admit that I'm addicted.
me too....even if i dont post, i must come here to read :D

btw, Congrats Mr Bae :thumb:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Martin told me you had hit 20k, Graham, so I wanted to take this glorious opportunity to make a bullet-quick visit to the forums and congratulate you with it! :thumb: (ok maybe wrong smilie :D)

Well cheers man! I'll be off again, I'm too bleedin' busy nowadays :stress:
Erik! :D Gimme your email you bastard :(:angel:

Graham, what to say, you're an unbelievably important asset to these forums, keep it up mate :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)