Google is fun =] (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Nice :cool:

Google's really an awesome service :thumb:

too bad their being compared to Microsoft because of their tough grasp and control on the search engine market. Most other search engines now claim that they're a monopoly.

There are so many features.... It's very scary that by entering only a phone number in google, you can find out the name and address to the person in which that phone is registered to. (of course, only for listen names)

Did anyone ever use google as a calculator?
do a search for: "8*3+34" for example and see what happens ;) (without the quotation marks of course :D )

if you have a website, you can search for all webpages that link directly to your website "link:www.yourwebpage.com"

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Microsoft wanted to buy Google a couple of months ago. So far no good but who knows what the future will bring. Prepare for the popups, folks! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Microsoft wanted to buy Google a couple of months ago. So far no good but who knows what the feature will bring. Prepare for the popups, folks! :D
Not to worry! I got Mozilla :extatic: :strong:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's the spirit Majed! :thumb::cool:

I don't mind Google having the monopoly on the search engine market, simply because it doesn't show. They don't succumb to all the lame ads and cluttered page design. Google is very clean and pleasant to use...

As for the searching, how confident must the bastards be to include an "I'm Feeling Lucky" button in there!? :eek:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Go to www.google.com and type, "miserable failure" and hit I'm feeling lucky...

:D

Now go to www.google.com again and type "French Military Victories" and hit I'm feeling lucky...

:D

And now, try the new version of google

last one is stupid... but hey :D

The french militery victory I had seen before-it's great!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    2nd one doesn't work
    Yes it does... that's the funny part. It might look like you're still on google, but you're not. That's the joke... "I'm sorry did you mean french military defeats ?"

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Are you a moron?

I saw it on another forum, I'm not takin credit for anything. Just passing it on...

Doesn't matter where it was posted before... it's still fun.

This guy... I tell you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)