Goodbye Ferrari! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Good for Deschamps... he will probably wait for 2-3 years before being invited by Juventus again. And Capello will probably join the Italian NT after 06 WC.

Ok, why isn't Cannavaro highly rated by Inter? Has there been any conflict or anything? Does purchase of Burdisso mean that Cannavaro will end up on the bench? Sorry, I didn't follow Inter too closely.
Why isn't Canna rated highly by Inter? Because like so many others before him, he has failed to shine in the blue and black, despite being one of the world's best before joining them,

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Because like so many others before him, he has failed to shine in the blue and black, despite being one of the world's best before joining them,
that description would fit alot of their players:LOL:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i think we still have chances of getting mexes or ferrari
it all depends how much effort moggi put

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Goodbye Ferrari?!! :confused: ..for moving from AC Parma to AS Roma?.... what are you guys.. some Parma fan or something?... this does not concern Juventus FC at all..lets move on...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Goodbye Ferrari?!! :confused: ..for moving from AC Parma to AS Roma?.... what are you guys.. some Parma fan or something?... this does not concern Juventus FC at all..lets move on...
WTF??

it only doesn't concern you if you're not a juve fan.the guy's a fabulous prospect and we've been heavily linked with the past,more than any other team.

it's sad,really sad,that we've let him go so cheaply, to roma,no less.

Jul 28, 2002
i have spent 7 days in the wilderness (scotland, glencoe)...i come back, what the hells going on.....we have lost both mexes and ferrari...****

BTW well done Gray u finally got ur coach role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)