good news and bad news (1 Viewer)

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
the good one is that oddo is 90% for juve and the bad one is maresca will goo i prefer maresca on oddo

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun26h.html

Enzo Maresca has been offered to Lazio in a swap deal with Massimo Oddo, but the midfielder insists he wants to stay at Juve.

“I have ready that many newspapers keep placing my name in exchange deals with various different clubs,” noted the former Under-21 international.

“Nonetheless, I remain relaxed about the situation. The club has never told me I am for sale and I hope we can soon come to an agreement to extend my current contract.”

The Bianconeri starlet was among the most impressive players in Juve’s disappointing season, but he does not appear to be in new Coach Fabio Capello’s plans.

“I have said it many times,” concluded the 24-year-old. “I am happy in Turin and want to stay at Juventus.”

The most widely reported transfer rumour is that Maresca has been offered to Lazio as part of a swap deal with Massimo Oddo.

Attacking fullback Oddo has been linked with Juventus for several months and admitted he would be only too happy to complete this switch after his Euro 2004 experience.

:(:(:(:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
WHY!!!!????? why Juve wants Maresca out!!!! I mean we want to get rid of the only decent youngters that we have!!!! is that logic!!!???
I tell you one thing if Juve sales Maresca, I will be VERY mad... VERY!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im just sick of this..

one of the few players that did fairly good in the last season and we want to let him go for oddo..

what a crap-

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Enzo mast have some bad b.o. in the locker room or something. Because from what I've seen on the pitch and what I've seen the front office do to encourage him do not make any collective sense whatsoever.

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
Im up for getting rid of cammoranesi either loan him or sell doesnt really bother me. but not maresca. oddo im sure will adapt to the formation capello has in mind playing as an attacking wing back. we've been linked/rumoured to so many players in recent times im starting to get bored of it. Get rid of the 'dead wood' in the team.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it wont happen as he has rejected the move. i dont know how maresca can be swapped for oddo. it just doesnt seem fair to juve at all since oddo is good player in his mid to late 20's and maresca is a future star player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
perrotta didnt make it at juve simply because he wasnt good enough and he had stiff competition in davids and many more.

Maresca however hasnt got such competition, he is a styar player who has proven that he deserves the chance to play.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
perrotta didnt make it at juve simply because he wasnt good enough and he had stiff competition in davids and many more.

Maresca however hasnt got such competition, he is a styar player who has proven that he deserves the chance to play.
why you tell us. tell it to lippi

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I don't really think that Enzo is leaving... Yes, the rumours claim that he'll go, but their just rumours, the same sources we're sure that Trez will go too, and Vieri will come etc. but look what happened... And we shouldn't loan Camo, he's too old for that... Stay or leave permanently situation...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)