Gonzalo Higuaín (63 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm confused.

Remind me, am I the one that thinks Higuian to Juventus is the worst transfer ever? Was that me?
Nop, he was in deed. Everyone is to blame, Beppe for clearly overpaying a player with zero resale value and Pipa for no act like a pro, and I don't say that for his last season. After his wife let him and took his daughter to Argentina with her, he started to play bad and after his mom situation, he didn't want to come back to play with all the covid thing out there so he was really out of focus. However , I blame him for things like this

1471854318786.jpg

Last edited:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Thank you Gonzalo. It was a right time to separate, but he was a great player with us no mater what people here say. Scored some important goals also, I will never forget how much I screamed on those clutch goals vs merda.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I think he's still currently better than Dzeko at scoring. But the management thinks Dezko would be more compatible with CR7 than him. He has been professional and played for the team during the time he was here. Too bad he doesn't care for Juve anymore and that led to the separation. It would make sense to me if he would like to spend the last years in Argentina but no, he is playing in MLS.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he's still currently better than Dzeko at scoring. But the management thinks Dezko would be more compatible with CR7 than him. He has been professional and played for the team during the time he was here. Too bad he doesn't care for Juve anymore and that led to the separation. It would make sense to me if he would like to spend the last years in Argentina but no, he is playing in MLS.
Based on? Last time he outscored Dzeko, he was at Napoli still

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's probably, cut that - most definitely better than Higgy now, but we'll see how much he scores when he isn't the clear main man he used to be for Roma.
roma played very similar under fonseca to what Pirlo seemingly has in mind ie high press/playing through the center of the field. If that continues, dzekos role shouldn’t change much. It probably explains why he was evidently managements number one target.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
At last ... the worst singing during AA Era....Some flashes here and there but his fat belly at his first first day was memorable ....ROI financially and football wise was below bar for a 90m dog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)