Gonzalo Higuaín (63 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Need to do better Pipa! Unacceptable to find yourself offside in a 3 V 1 position and miss the opportunity to kill the game off for good. Just looked slow and lazy last night. But I’m sure he’ll bounce back next game :baus:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Makes the decision to sub Dybala for him even stranger. Costa could also have done a job given we went 4-3-3 and only wanted to counter.
Ideally Sarri should've introduced Costa in place of Ramsey before Roma's goal in the last 25-30 minutes..We could've beaten them 3 or 4-0 me thinks

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One of my favourite Juventus players these days. He’s taken his game to another level now, his experience and smart footballing brain are really his main attributes now and he’s all the better for it. I hope we keep him for another few years, even if he becomes more of a bit-part player. So much quality and always love seeing the passion he has for the game. Legend.

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
One of my favourite Juventus players these days. He’s taken his game to another level now, his experience and smart footballing brain are really now his main attributes now and he’s all the better for it. I hope we keep him for another few years, even if he becomes more of a bit-part player. So much quality
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)