Gonzalo Higuaín (180 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2013
They deserve that after they insult Higuain multiple times for missing 1 vs 1 chance against Neuer but didnt realized that Messi had a far better chance against him.
Both were horrible but cmon my g, Higuain's was faar worse.

Apart from that I hope Higuain scores the winning goal in the CL Final and Copa. He deserves it.

Had he not choked in those finals he'd be viewed as the same level as Suarez and Lewandowski.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
One of the best purchases ever. He worth every penny we spent for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Daghighan.
He is the best in world in his position when it comes to playmaking.
This is where I totally disagree, we overpaid a lot for him even though that isn't his fault. I also don't think he's playing as a playmaker at all. His link-up play is good but playmaking is a whole 'another thing.

For the objective football fan: he has 5 league goals and 4 assists in 17 matches. I don't think those stats really justify why he should be up there with Suarez or Lewandowski. Lewandowski has 19 and 2 assists goals and Suarez has 11 goals and 7 assists. His performance on the pitch has improved but his stats are getting lesser each year.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is where I totally disagree, we overpaid a lot for him even though that isn't his fault. I also don't think he's playing as a playmaker at all. His link-up play is good but playmaking is a whole 'another thing.

For the objective football fan: he has 5 league goals and 4 assists in 17 matches. I don't think those stats really justify why he should be up there with Suarez or Lewandowski. Lewandowski has 19 and 2 assists goals and Suarez has 11 goals and 7 assists. His performance on the pitch has improved but his stats are getting lesser each year.
His role has changed though this season. You won’t be the main goalscorer in a team with CR7, he is more about link-up play, holding the ball up and bringing others into play these days. And he has still chipped in with important goals and a shit load of assists.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fantastic performance last night once again. He was EVERYWHERE. Holding the ball up, assists, leading the line, running his ass off to get on the end of counters, and even putting in some defensive work. Unlucky not to have scored at least once.

He scores a bit less now but he is involved much more. True team played. My MOM last night.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fantastic performance last night once again. He was EVERYWHERE. Holding the ball up, assists, leading the line, running his ass off to get on the end of counters, and even putting in some defensive work. Unlucky not to have scored at least once.

He scores a bit less now but he is involved much more. True team played. My MOM last night.
Higuamauri :clap:

Jun 6, 2015
Do we have the best attack in our history right now?
Ronaldo
Dybala
Higuain
Costa
I don't remember anything close to this kind of quality.
Just behind the Amauri, Iaquinta, Diego, Giovinco, Candreva combo and the Matri, Quags, Giovinco, Bendtner, Anelka combo.

- - - Updated - - -

I too left the best player out from my attacking combinations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)