Gonzalo Higuaín (83 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Never understood the hate for this guy.

1) he has always given 100percent for us since he joined and scored more big goals than our past strikers, llorente vucinic etc.

2) the reason some people on tuz dislike him is probably because he is less handsome than matri. These people should go for anal bleaching as well

3) to people who claimed that Messi would have won World Cup or copa america if not for higuain choking, please shut up. Messi is a mental midget. CR7 won euro with Portugal.

End of story: HIGGY HAS MORE THAN PROVEN HIMSELF WORTHY OF A POSITIVR PART OF JUVE HISTORY.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Funny you should say that...
How dare people to criticize a €90m player for choking in CL matches :disagree:

Nice if he breaks the record, but we don't need Higuain to win Serie-A, we would win it with or without him.
We didn't buy him to put 3 past the Crotone's and Genua's, we bought him to improve our chance to win the CL, where he is choking, like he always does. So excuse me for thinking good movement alone isn't worth the money.
I agree with @Post Ironic, and i surely didn't rate Morata :p

He was brought in to make the difference in CL games.
That's what we payed €90m for. His Serie-A record is all nice and dandy, but not worth even half of what we payed for him.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Man is a real warrior these days. In fact I think the depressing spell he had at Milan and Chelsea really lit a fire in his belly.

Maybe he just needed a reminder that he isn't the most naturally physically blessed of players and that he has to fight for every inch to compete.

Bravo Goatzalo I always believed in you
Nah, Sarri revived him with one of these...

defibrillator-market.png

May 23, 2013
Never understood the hate for this guy.

1) he has always given 100percent for us since he joined and scored more big goals than our past strikers, llorente vucinic etc.

2) the reason some people on tuz dislike him is probably because he is less handsome than matri. These people should go for anal bleaching as well

3) to people who claimed that Messi would have won World Cup or copa america if not for higuain choking, please shut up. Messi is a mental midget. CR7 won euro with Portugal.

End of story: HIGGY HAS MORE THAN PROVEN HIMSELF WORTHY OF A POSITIVR PART OF JUVE HISTORY.
Messi has failed in finals. Portugal won the Euros final without Ronaldo lmao.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No, the '21' is giving him luck; that damned '9' always puts too much pressure on strikers, could be even heavier than the '10' pressure wise.
"It was my choice. I decided to change and switch to 21, which is the day my daughter was born.

"It’s also a little way to take her with me in every game. It was a decision made from the heart and it’s bringing me luck. That’s the truth about why I chose 21."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Higuain has always been underrated in terms of movement and vision though. Of course folks love his finishing, but he can also play make and create chances out of nothing by linking up. That’s what makes him so dangerous.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The guy is a beast and anyone who saw this from the very beginning of the season is my hero.

He came from a horrible season after a very inconsistent season with us and a lot of weight issues. His transfer fee was Pogba plus like 15 min after the Fat Bastard Fee on Paul sale so it was a terrible deal.

Pipa is one of the most rejuvenate player under Sarri (JGC, AS, Paulo and Bonbon aswel) and right now is a monster so lets enjoy

And he obviously loves our juve (like Paulo) so suck it Fabio

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I think he's the only one understand about sarriball (duh..).. his link up play and his passing skill this season is soooo goood

This season Higuain reminds me of his Napoli days.. now we just need more ppl know how the system works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)