Gonzalo Higuaín (90 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
one of the most complete strikers in the game

- - - Updated - - -

so many people told me over the course of 1 season where he was forced on loan he became shit and lost all his ability
Thank fuck he was shit at Milan and Chelsea. If he was great last year, we would never have got him back.

Would have been nice to have his fire in the squad last year against Ajax.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Man is a real warrior these days. In fact I think the depressing spell he had at Milan and Chelsea really lit a fire in his belly.

Maybe he just needed a reminder that he isn't the most naturally physically blessed of players and that he has to fight for every inch to compete.

Bravo Goatzalo I always believed in you

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a passer. He'd be a better CM than most of our midfield roster.
Long range passing is just immense. Such smooth technique, wonderful ball control too. A pleasure to watch this season. He’s much more of a complete striker now compared to his Napoli days. If he can keep bagging goals for us as well as providing an assist every time he starts, we can go a long way.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Higuain credits Juventus defence
by Football Italia10 minutes ago
Gonzalo Higuain scored twice as Juventus came back to beat Atalanta 3-1, but credited the defence for “a heck of a performance.”
Musa Barrow had missed a penalty before Robin Gosens nodded in the opening, but a late flurry saw Higuain bag a brace and Paulo Dybala seal it in stoppages.

“We knew this was going to be an extremely complicated match, as Atalanta are so strong at home and they had taken the lead, along with missing a penalty,” Pipita told Sky Sport Italia.
“It was a performance of great maturity and three important points in the Scudetto race. Paulo and I are very happy with our goals, but the whole team did well and it was a heck of a performance from the defence.
“Now we have a couple of days to rest and prepare for the Champions League.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Long range passing is just immense. Such smooth technique, wonderful ball control too. A pleasure to watch this season. He’s much more of a complete striker now compared to his Napoli days. If he can keep bagging goals for us as well as providing an assist every time he starts, we can go a long way.
Agreed

very pleased with his revival but I this needs to be sustained into the spring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)