Gonzalo Higuaín (81 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pipita always come off the bench like a man possessed for Juve. I knew he'd score the moment I saw him warming up on the touchline.

His distribution and the way he finds spaces is 2nd to none.

May 23, 2013
Monaco, Wembley, Inter 2018 and deja vu again this season. Those calling him choker never watched a game of football in their life
I love Pipita as much as the next guy. However, when taking into consideration all his misses in big finals the title of "choker", though harsh, has been somewhat earned.

With that said, I have a feeling he will score the winner in our CL final this season (Inshallah). When he manages to do that there will be no justification for calling him a choker and he will have a legacy worthy for a player of his achievements, performances and talent.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love Pipita as much as the next guy. However, when taking into consideration all his misses in big finals the title of "choker", though harsh, has been somewhat earned.

With that said, I have a feeling he will score the winner in our CL final this season (Inshallah). When he manages to do that there will be no justification for calling him a choker and he will have a legacy worthy for a player of his achievements, performances and talent.
Epic jinxing right here

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Does it matter how much he’s costing us?? Why we so obsessed, it’s getting boring. The guy is a given 20-25+ goals/season. If given the service there’s not many around that’s better than him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I could never fault him for desire but his mentality has been questioned if we don't win games as the striker will be criticised first. I also think it helps that he doesn't get called up for international games because it's less pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)