Gonzalo Higuaín (69 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You can't help but be happy for this guy. The pricetag on him wasn't his fault. Him being moved away because of CR7 wasn't his fault. When he had the chance to come back, he wanted to prove himself. I think this shows that he has a lot more heart and fight in him than we all thought.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Man Im so happy for him. We have 3 great strikers/finishers. Any combination of these 3 you cant be unhappy about. I mean the come in 2nd half and give their all. That goal reminded me of his Napoli days when he scores 35 goals.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can't help but be happy for this guy. The pricetag on him wasn't his fault. Him being moved away because of CR7 wasn't his fault. When he had the chance to come back, he wanted to prove himself. I think this shows that he has a lot more heart and fight in him than we all thought.
:tup:
I didn’t like him much at Napoli, but he won me over from the start here by always working his ass off on the pitch (regardless of form and shape). Super happy to see him succeeding here again this fall.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
What a turn around. He deserves so much for credit for coming in extra motivated from day one of training camp. It's like he was released from Milan/Chelsea prison camps and returned to a place he desperately he wanted to be. Fought for and earned his spot. Hope he can keep it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)