Gonzalo Higuaín (25 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
That name has given me so many nightmares in that period of juventus history.
Are we owning money to max?
They never said nothing about some kind of form of compensation.
No compensation he's stil under contract we are paying his salary until 30th june 2020, no need to announce it. If it was a consensual resolution they would announce that, but they didn't and we know from Max it wasn't consensual, so yeah is safe to say we are still paying him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No; because if anything Higuaín will make Inter worse, not better. And not to mention, Juve would be making money from that transaction.
So if the club wants you sold to a rival you’re not a tratior.
Man this is pure business, the way Juve fans treated Conte for joining Inter was shameful.

Btw since De Rossi and Totti were kicked out from Roma, Juve became friends with them, hope we do a lot of deals just like we do with Sass.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I understand if he doesnt want to move to another Serie A club. Think about it, Conte goes to Inter and he is a traitor. What if Inter wants him? Will he be considered a traitor too?
he joined us from Napoli. Given about every Serie A clubs massive inferiority complex towards Juve I don't think joining Inter from us is anywhere close to what he has already done.

I still hope he doesn't as I love him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So if the club wants you sold to a rival you’re not a tratior.
Man this is pure business, the way Juve fans treated Conte for joining Inter was shameful.

Btw since De Rossi and Totti were kicked out from Roma, Juve became friends with them, hope we do a lot of deals just like we do with Sass.
:rofl:

You, of all people, talking about people being shameful for how they treat a Juve legend who joins Inter.

You, who spent the last year calling one of our most successful coaches of all time a pussy and a coward and clueless.

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)