Gonzalo Higuaín (145 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sensitive Tubby needs to GTFO. He must realize his time at the club is over and that he has nothing more to offer/is surplus to requirements. He should go to Roma where he might actually make a difference/have an impact.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Answer me a ? someone. Say he demands to stay with Juve and rot on the bench, does Juve have to take him and pay him all the salary left on the years of his contract? i think he still wants to compete, but who knows.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I was a bit surprised when we splashed out €90 million on him and had some doubts but after the season he had at Napoli I gave the benefit of the doubt to the management and was expecting a 40 goal a season striker. In his first season he was excellent for us, making a lot of goals out of not even half chances at times and wasn't helped by Allegri's system but after that I have to say he's been terrible and hasn't helped himself

Probably one of our worst transfers ever when you consider what we got for the price but again it's not really his fault as we knew he wasn't the strongest player mentally and physically was out of shape. His wages costing us €15 million a year is where most of the problem comes from in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)