Gonzalo Higuaín (73 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think a factor is allegri's stint rarely saw us flog opponents by more than 3 or 4 goals. Teams in Europe that dominate their leagues do this all the time. We basically played in 2nd gear once we were ahead. It almost seemed as if we are storing energy for the big games but when it came to it we forgot how to attack. That's how I felt when watching us play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I think a factor is allegri's stint rarely saw us flog opponents by more than 3 or 4 goals. Teams in Europe that dominate their leagues do this all the time. We basically played in 2nd gear once we were ahead. It almost seemed as if we are storing energy for the big games but when it came to it we forgot how to attack. That's how I felt when watching us play.
Yeah. If there is one sin that Allegri had - it was his decision not to create a lot more attacking team when we got Ronaldo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In short, this.

Bad management.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Lol reports say higuain is rejecting all transfers and even hired a personal trainer to impress sarri.

Discuss
For Higuain, I dont think the situation is the same with Inter with Icardi. We only need to sell somebody because our Wage Bill would be huge after signing Ramsey, Rabiot, and De Ligt
I prefer Higuain than Icardi for sure

If he really hire Personal Trainer, It really shows his motivation. I expect he will be in great shape this season and prove the doubters wrong

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Only 70 goals in the serie a, the worst Allegri's record with Juve and he had Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi and Kean

- - - Updated - - -

41 goals from open play 59%
15 goals from set pieces 21%
7 goal from penalty kicks 10%
4 own goals 6%
3 counter attacks 4%
Amazing achievement with such a powerful attacking line, yawn
In a league that is meant to be piss poor as well. Allegri severely underperformed as a manager last season.

- - - Updated - - -

100%! Flogging teams instils confidence and belief. I just never thought the team under allegri had the confidence to go out and smash teams.

Rewind the clock back to Lippis teams in the 90s...we fuckin smashed teams in the best league in the world at the time.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015
If he really hire Personal Trainer, It really shows his motivation. I expect he will be in great shape this season and prove the doubters wrong
He should've done that 3 years ago when we initially signed him. The guy had the audacity to show overweight at pre-season after we spent 90 mill. He thought that he'd just stroll through the league with us and bang 50 goals just because he had a great year with Napoli.

Now when he realized that he's just declining and no serious club wants him, he hired a personal trainer to show us that he still got what it takes to play next to Ronaldo.

What an absolute joke.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agree...shouldnt show up looking like me on holidays at the moment.

However...nothing wrong with correcting mistakes in life...the club will move him on one way or another.

The question I have for all is that if he returns to training and I looking like a 21 year old again and proves he is willing to be a team player would you want him to stay instead of spending big on a player like Icardi who will ride the bench regardless?

Sep 13, 2015
The question I have for all is that if he returns to training and I looking like a 21 year old again and proves he is willing to be a team player would you want him to stay instead of spending big on a player like Icardi who will ride the bench regardless?
Higuain already had enough time to justify his price tag. I'll just offload him and give Moise Kean more playing time as much as I can.

Sometimes we underestimate the fact that we have a versatile teenage academy player whose talent is a ticking bomb. If we don't play this kid we'll just be witnessing another talent slowly fading away.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He should've done that 3 years ago when we initially signed him. The guy had the audacity to show overweight at pre-season after we spent 90 mill. He thought that he'd just stroll through the league with us and bang 50 goals just because he had a great year with Napoli.

Now when he realized that he's just declining and no serious club wants him, he hired a personal trainer to show us that he still got what it takes to play next to Ronaldo

What an absolute joke.
Do you think he flops with us ?
Do you think he is not justify his 90m price?

He had 32 Goals and 4 Assists in his first season. And Brought us to Serie A title, Coppa Italia, although we lost in CHL Final. As comparison Ronaldo has 28 Goals and 10 Assists total last season.

Dont let his appearance or popularity biased you.

If now he realized his age and would like to hire personal trainer and do extra training to keep him on high level. It would be great for us. It shows how motivated and professional he is. I hope he will do Great for us this season if he stays

Sep 13, 2015
Do you think he flops with us ?
Do you think he is not justify his 90m price?

He had 32 Goals and 4 Assists in his first season. And Brought us to Serie A title, Coppa Italia, although we lost in CHL Final. As comparison Ronaldo has 28 Goals and 10 Assists total last season.

Dont let his appearance or popularity biased you.

If now he realized his age and would like to hire personal trainer and do extra training to keep him on high level. It would be great for us. It shows how motivated and professional he is. I hope he will do Great for us this season if he stays
If you check my post again, I never said he was a flop. I only criticized his behaviour of arriving in such a bad pre-season shape when basically the coaches are laying the crucial foundations for the upcoming season. Could you imagine his stats if he actually took better care of himself and had a personal trainer back then?

Higuain is now 31 and he already started declining. On the other hand, you have a massive talent like Moise Kean who needs more playing time so that his talent and marketability would explode as soon as possible.

The kid has a marketing potential like Pogba so can you imagine the financial benefits for our club if he explodes? The only difference is that we actually have a chance of keeping him cause he grew up in Turin.

Deleted member 2609

Now when he realized that he's just declining and no serious club wants him, he hired a personal trainer to show us that he still got what it takes to play next to Ronaldo.

What an absolute joke.
Post of the day tbh :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Lol reports say higuain is rejecting all transfers and even hired a personal trainer to impress sarri.

Discuss
Maybe he finally snapped and had a shift in his mentality. Anger and drive to succeed are not to be underestimated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather have motivated Higuain than Icardi with his Wanda here.
I'd rather we sign Tuz members than Icardi and Wanda.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I was/am against Pipa deal and will always be... for us it was Pipa=Pogba + 19 m at the end cuz fat bastard commision was huge so I would ask to all those Pipa's transfer defenders

Would u really think Pipa worths a Pogba + 19m by that time? And I put that time cuz I wanna be nice with all u and don't wanna even mention the present

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you check my post again, I never said he was a flop. I only criticized his behaviour of arriving in such a bad pre-season shape when basically the coaches are laying the crucial foundations for the upcoming season. Could you imagine his stats if he actually took better care of himself and had a personal trainer back then?

Higuain is now 31 and he already started declining. On the other hand, you have a massive talent like Moise Kean who needs more playing time so that his talent and marketability would explode as soon as possible.

The kid has a marketing potential like Pogba so can you imagine the financial benefits for our club if he explodes? The only difference is that we actually have a chance of keeping him cause he grew up in Turin.
You have your years mixed up, but don't let facts get in the way of your rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)