Gonzalo Higuaín (58 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is so coming back! Ronaldo-Higuain partnership (60 goals guaranteed) :tuttosport:

Ronaldo-Higuain-RW
:numnum:
please check how many goals higuain scored under sarri at el winning, sensational sarriball chelsea, and compare it with the amount he had with gattuso's shitty milan. then come back and tell us any reason why we should be optimistic about higuain's potential return.

i liked the guy, his attitude was professional throughout his two seasons here, he scored some massive goals against spurs, napoli and inda, but honestly, i think we should have better players than current higuain if we really aim higher than an other hard-fought serie a title.

Jun 6, 2015
please check how many goals higuain scored under sarri at el winning, sensational sarriball chelsea, and compare it with the amount he had with gattuso's shitty milan. then come back and tell us any reason why we should be optimistic about higuain's potential return.

i liked the guy, his attitude was professional throughout his two seasons here, he scored some massive goals against spurs, napoli and inda, but honestly, i think we should have better players than current higuain if we really aim higher than an other hard-fought serie a title.
Yep, the current Pipa looks done.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Half seasons don't count! Higuain became top scorer under Sarri in Napoli! And was our best striker for two seasons he played for us!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh! Please don't come back. It's not your fault we overpaid for you, but please stay away. You had your time, did well enough for us, but we got someone better and should keep moving forward, not regressing.

One mistake in Bonucci is enough. We don't need to make another mistake by welcoming a returning Higuain too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i hope he gets stuck here spends a much maligned season on the bench only to be forced into action at the right time scoring a double in the CL final and cementing his rightful place as greatest Juve legend of the 21st century

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Feels like a new signing already :) I dont mind this dude at all. He will be motivated af to play alongside CR. If we decide to keep him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Higuain but we have moved on from him and he is too expensive as a backup.

I can't help but think with getting Sarri we have missed a golden opportunity to recoup some money by selling him to Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)