Gonzalo Higuaín (209 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 26, 2016
What's that suppose to mean? In terms of football? Yeah Somalia is irrelevant, actually so is all of East Africa. That region is severely behind compared to the rest of the continent. It's not that Ethiopia or Kenya has shitty sporting institutions or anything compared to Ivory Coast or Cameroun, these East African nations have a large representation in summer Olympics and gold medalist too.

Somalia is recovering from a quarter century long civil war, inshallah it'll be able to do what they couldn't have done in the past, unite and thrive for a better common future. Then god-willing you gonna see me and 12 sons win the WC with Somalia.
Lol, you started saying you dont want any more Argies, should i not be allowed to joke with you on the same level?

And yes, i hope your people will find peace after hard times and a better future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bunch of lowly creatures, projecting their weaknesses and fetishes on me. We all know how you white folks like blasting little boys butt cheeks and how you like to insert foreign objects in your bumhole. Even your hero and leader Gavin McInnes was doing it live on the internet.

Filthy.

- - - Updated - - -

lol what do you know about snitching :lol:
I can bet a leg that you were one of those kids that would run straight to your principal to complain about another kid using your boogie coloring pencils, or that snotty kid who would tell other kids he'd tell on them if they didn't let him join
Lol you the biggest snitch on Tuz.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sorry for offtopic but what are the conditions he has to meet in order for Chelsea to buy him?
Sorry for offtopic but what are the conditions he has to meet in order for Chelsea to buy him?
Score 12 goals before the end of the season.
Provide 3 assists.
Lead Chelsea to the EL Semis.
Drink 3 cups of coffee before every final (pre matchday) training session.
Eat 17 cheeseburgers and 12 pizzas before the end of June.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A Poll about Pipa deal going from best deal ever to Merda's level deal could be interesting

As I said before IMO Pipa deal was the break point with Beppe. Pogba and Pipa business was a bad idea from the very beginning, we could do way better with 90m

Hopefully he could do good enough to ensure the two years loan
Im starting to think that beppe was affected by this deal.

Because in the end higuain never lived up to those 90 mils, even when he wasnt playing bad at all. Was not a positive move

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bunch of lowly creatures, projecting their weaknesses and fetishes on me. We all know how you white folks like blasting little boys butt cheeks and how you like to insert foreign objects in your bumhole. Even your hero and leader Gavin McInnes was doing it live on the internet.

Filthy.

- - - Updated - - -

lol what do you know about snitching :lol:
I can bet a leg that you were one of those kids that would run straight to your principal to complain about another kid using your boogie coloring pencils, or that snotty kid who would tell other kids he'd tell on them if they didn't let him join
:heart:

I’m white so I’m not white.

Jul 13, 2010
wow what a freebie for chelsea. They get world class player (still) without buying him for 18 months and will return him to Juve at the age of 33. Can someone explain the logic of this deal? Is there still 18mln/year clause?

- - - Updated - - -

wow what a freebie for chelsea. They get world class player (still) without buying him for 18 months and will return him to Juve at the age of 33 because who would buy bald and fat player and pay him 10mil/year. Can someone explain the logic of this deal? Is there still 18mln/year clause?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Football Italia

More details are emerging on Chelsea’s deal with Juventus to sign Gonzalo Higuain, although Milan are stalling until at least Tuesday.

The striker joined Milan on loan over the summer at a cost of €18m with option to buy for a further €36m.

They are set to interrupt that six months early and re-route him to Stamford Bridge, where he’d reunite with former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri.

According to Marca, Chelsea would take on the remaining €9m for a six-month loan and option to buy for €36m.

There are some differences, though, and his brother Nicolas Higuain flew in to Madrid on Friday, preparing to head out this weekend to London.

It’s reported Chelsea’s option to buy for €36m will become obligatory if certain conditions are met, combining both individual and team results.

For example, Chelsea would have to purchase Higuain if they finished in the top three of the Premier League and Pipita scored at least one goal.

Another version is that the Argentine finds the net at least 15 times in the Premier League.

A third option would see Chelsea win the Europa League with Higuain scoring five competitive goals.

It’s all going to have to wait, because Milan won’t let Higuain leave until they have secured his replacement.

Negotiations dragged on for hours on Friday and a basic deal has been done with Genoa for Krzysztof Piatek.

However, the final details won’t be worked out until Tuesday, as there are still discussions over how to spread the €35m plus bonuses payment.

Genoa must also agree personal terms with midfielder Alen Halilovic, who is part of the exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)