Gonzalo Higuaín (82 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like Higuain but even I had to laugh at this.

In all seriousness remember when Milan first wanted him but Higuain wasn't convinced and Leonardo had to convince him? it's not surprising after milan hinted they weren't going to sign him feeling like Leonardo had lied to him. Frankly after this I hope we never sell milan anyone ever again unless he is utter garbage like sturaro

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And scored Juventus' most important goal in the league last season
Sure, kudos for that.

And he was nonexistent in 12 other games to close the season and missed some big chances when we let Napoli back into the race. Especially vs Crotone and SPAL. Also missed a huge sitter vs RM at Bernabeu which would've sent us through regardless of the penalty.

For every positive there are at least two negatives that outweigh it. He was simply put a big disappointment in every regard. And I'm not even talking goals only - just his overall attitude, effort, laziness, lack of movement etc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...The fact Milan are looking to get rid of him after six months prove there is no chance to redeem himself...
gattuso said after their coppa match that he was sorry about higuain's decision, and that he would do anything to keep higuain at milan. milan wouldn't even have a higuain replacement lined up, and no money either to burn on a quality striker asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)