Gonzalo Higuaín (43 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
5.5m net sounds not that bad, I was under the impression Bonuccis wage would be closer to current Higuain. What are we going to pay Milan for Leo and what will they pay for Higgy, will there be a substantial difference in the transfer fees as well?
Milan will pay us €55M to help us avoid making a loss on Higuain.

They just need €35M to avoid making a loss on Bonucci. Both Caldara and Bonucci are valued at €40M with the equal swap we're about to do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Milan will pay us €55M to help us avoid making a loss on Higuain.

They just need €35M to avoid making a loss on Bonucci. Both Caldara and Bonucci are valued at €40M with the equal swap we're about to do.
So we'll do Higgy+Caldara for Bonucci+55m? You're right, the cost is not that similar

Jul 2, 2006
2 years ago, i called this deal a heist. Signing Higuain for 94 million was an aberration. But almost every single forum experd opposed it furiously and backed this move. Now, same people are treating Higuain like a medical waste which should be disposed as soon as possible.

You have to be a blind fuck to not to see that thieves and clowns are running this club. Now they are blatantly helping Milan to get a CL spot for whatever the reason at the expense of our club's future.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’m interested to find other opinions on here. Is this deal good for both clubs? Or would you say we’ve truly had our pants pulled down?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I’m interested to find other opinions on here. Is this deal good for both clubs? Or would you say we’ve truly had our pants pulled down?
if we're talking rationally, getting rid of Higuains wages and getting 55m in return is good for Juve. he is a good option to have upfront for us, but way too expensive for his role post CR7 arrival.
exchanging a long-term asset in Caldara for a Bonucci with no resale value and on considerably higher wages is between meh and terrible, depending on how Leo does for us.

if we take into account what an ass Bonucci is, this is already terrible.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if we're talking rationally, getting rid of Higuains wages and getting 55m in return is good for Juve.
according to yesterday's rumors bought by agresti, it will be a loan with an option to buy. so we're talking about a 1-year loan that would cover the amortization of higuain in the books, and after that, he returns one year older, with still 36m left of his book value, with the same astronomical wages.

if it's a straight sale or a loan+obigation, it's fine. if it's a loan+option, that's an other favor towards milan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
according to yesterday's rumors bought by agresti, it will be a loan with an option to buy. so we're talking about a 1-year loan that would cover the amortization of higuain in the books, and after that, he returns one year older, with still 36m left of his book value, with the same astronomical wages.

if it's a straight sale or a loan+obigation, it's fine. if it's a loan+option, that's an other favor towards milan.
It will be a permanent sale 100%. Reason why Higuain was hesitant to move to Milan in the first place is because of the loan + option deal as he wasnt entirely convinced but Milan are doing it for FFP reasons.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

true. at least the recent pictures of him are encouraging, maybe he will last as a decent footballer until summer 2021, when his contract finally expires :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Milan get a wc striker and we get 54 million for a 30 year old. And we get his salary off our books.

Good deal for both I'd say.

Wished he'd stay, but we just can't afford it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Lets just say it's a fantastic deal for Milan
if we're talking rationally, getting rid of Higuains wages and getting 55m in return is good for Juve. he is a good option to have upfront for us, but way too expensive for his role post CR7 arrival.
exchanging a long-term asset in Caldara for a Bonucci with no resale value and on considerably higher wages is between meh and terrible, depending on how Leo does for us.

if we take into account what an ass Bonucci is, this is already terrible.
I don’t know what to say in all this. I trust Allegri and Co decisions. If Caldara was worth keeping then I’m sure we’d have said absolutely no in involving him into the deal. Which puts me into my next point. Now seeing Max has 1 yr left on his contract is he thinking short term and going balls deep for CL in the expense of Caldara?

- - - Updated - - -

Milan get a wc striker and we get 54 million for a 30 year old. And we get his salary off our books.

Good deal for both I'd say.

Wished he'd stay, but we just can't afford it.
Financially I totally agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)