Gonzalo Higuaín (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree that we have to sell him, but we really need to stop dealing with that cancer of a club. No player deserve that fiasco.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
These pictures are pretty infuriating to be honest. Where was this for the past 2 years?
He's saving all the bulking for the season this time around. Watch him in April become fatter than fat Ronaldo. Didn't Ronaldo start his overweight career at Milan?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd rather keep him than sign Bonucci, in the end the cost between the two will be very similar, but Gonzalo for sure has a much bigger impact on games than Bonucci ever will. Would like to see what a motivated Higuain is capable of.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I'd rather keep him than sign Bonucci, in the end the cost between the two will be very similar, but Gonzalo for sure has a much bigger impact on games than Bonucci ever will. Would like to see what a motivated Higuain is capable of.
I completely agree. Just by nature of being a striker. He has so much more impact. Like the differnece between Bonucci and Benatia is way smaller than say Higuain and Pjaca/Moise Kean

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You are misinformed. Higuain costs us 33M a year on our books. (90M transfer fee + 15M gross wages)

Bonucci's wages reportedly will be 5.5M net(11M gross) and 40M transfer fee(as per the swap). Assuming he signs a 4 year contract, he'd cost us 21M a year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sure our management was debating: Higuain or Bonucci. That's it exactly. They chose Bonucci over Higuain on a purely sporting level. :baus:

It had nothing at all to do with getting the massive yearly cost of Higuain between transfer fee and wages off our books to help fund our mercato. Nor to do with the fact he's rather redundant with Ronaldo here.

:baus:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm sure our management was debating: Higuain or Bonucci. That's it exactly. They chose Bonucci over Higuain on a purely sporting level.

It had nothing at all to do with getting the massive yearly cost of Higuain between transfer fee and wages off our books to help fund our mercato. Nor to do with the fact he's rather redundant with Ronaldo here.
Just pointing out that the costs are not 'similar'. Thats all.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You are misinformed. Higuain costs us 33M a year on our books. (90M transfer fee + 15M gross wages)

Bonucci's wages reportedly will be 5.5M net(11M gross) and 40M transfer fee(as per the swap). Assuming he signs a 4 year contract, he'd cost us 21M a year.
5.5m net sounds not that bad, I was under the impression Bonuccis wage would be closer to current Higuain given his current wage. What are we going to pay Milan for Leo and what will they pay for Higgy, will there be a substantial difference in the transfer fees as well?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I was responding to/mocking the nonsense of the two posts above.
You should do less mocking. And Bonucci is pretty redundant here too with Chiellini-Benatia being as good CB duo as any we've had over the years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)