Gonzalo Higuaín (63 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 26, 2016
I know I had criticized him a lot while his time here but I still have plenty respect for him and he's one of the reason I didn't hate Argentine NT so much years ago

If he's the chance to go other clubs and decides go to Milan IMO He would fall as low as BonBon had fallen
lol, you must really hate Argentina then. Guy has been an absolute pile of horse$hit for us and a curse. sadistic statement

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
lol, you must really hate Argentina then. Guy has been an absolute pile of horse$hit for us and a curse. sadistic statement
Pipa is the scapegoat of every Messi's mistakes... Just days ago Burdisso said he had a fight with Lio and he was never called again to the NT... Lio is the one to blame for everything

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I would bet right now, if the news about Milan wanting him is true (got a strong feeling that it is), they will not pay more than 40 mil (at best) and we will bend over and accept that offer like dummies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If Milan buys him, I expect this to be a rich mans Matri scenario. Maybe without the return and Coppa winning :D, but if he lets go, he'll fall down to Fiorentina, Lazio, Genoa levels pretty soon and before you know it, Falcinelli will be benching him at Sassuolo :p

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pipa is the scapegoat of every Messi's mistakes... Just days ago Burdisso said he had a fight with Lio and he was never called again to the NT... Lio is the one to blame for everything
Surely the coach should have known better and chosen Burdisso over Messi :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You forgot to take into account if we hadn't bought Higuain back then, Napoli could have won the Scudetto not us, nor we wouldn't get into CL final two years ago. Buying Higuain for 90 mil and selling him for 60 mil is a good investment to me.
Its true. In his first seasonhere...we faced a very horrid period in which Higuain single handedly won us games and let us tie others. It was the first half of the season if im not wrong.

Milan are in debt and still facing heavy FFP restrictions. They'd need to offload Bonucci and others to afford Higuain.

El Pipita's Juve history will be completely erased in my book once he put that ugly black and red.
They just need to sell bonhead and dollarruma and they are free to go for Higuain. It could be a great purchase for them and if i were them i would try to do it. The league would also get super spicy with a fire up Higuain looking to prove he is not shid after we dumped him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This poor guy. He's lost the will to live
this. it's worse than going to arsenal. at least arsenal is a stable club without ambition, while milan is a club without vision, strategy, present, near future and european football.

btw i doubt milan can afford higgy. he'd be more expensive than bonucci, and milan need to sell desperately to balance the books, and to at least partly comply with the ffp rules.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this. it's worse than going to arsenal. at least arsenal is a stable club without ambition, while milan is a club without vision, strategy, present, near future and european football.

btw i doubt milan can afford higgy. he'd be more expensive than bonucci, and milan need to sell desperately to balance the books, and to at least partly comply with the ffp rules.

Dollarruma and BomBom out and they are good to go. Maybe they can sell Kalinic and Andre silva while they are at it. Then fill the team with rejects who will run the 90 mins for Higuain

May 26, 2016
:ghey: fantastic argument

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care about all the gossip and the drama bull$hit im talking about actual games. Higuain is one of the worst bottlers ever, so dont even go there.

He dissapointed our country so many times when we needed him. Maybe Messi is a bad leader and a douchebag behind the scenes, you might be right about that, but its not the point here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)