Gonzalo Higuaín (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Inter fans gonna cry themselves to sleep if this happens
i'm not sure about it. half of them probably hate him for being a one-dimensional player, and they also have lautaro martinez, the next best thing from argentina, who looks like a beast already.

we should leave icardi where he is, spend our money elsewhere, and let inda worry about how to fit both strikers in the team. lautaro would bench icardi before december. :hihi:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:agree:

World class striker. One of the best players in Serie A sold to their hated rival. 29 goals in 34 matches. Carried that $#@!ty inconsistent team. Of course they'll be fuming. Lautaro Martinez mah ass.
To make it even better, didnt he say he would stay at Inter for all costs or something along those words? Then going to Juve just some months after saying so, would be a big fuck finger in their faces :p

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
To make it even better, didnt he say he would stay at Inter for all costs or something along those words? Then going to Juve just some months after saying so, would be a big fuck finger in their faces :p
Well, if Wanda wants to stay in Italy, Juventus is his only option if he wants to win and not become a stubborn dunce.

- - - Updated - - -

so you've seen him play. what makes you not rate him?
I've never claimed, that I don't think he is a very talented player. But there's a long road from a to z.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've never claimed, that I don't think he is a very talented player. But there's a long road from a to z.
icardi played one single season at samp and went on to score 20+ goals per seasons in inda (an inconsistent shithole indeed) from day one. talent might find its way pretty quickly.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
icardi played one single season at samp and went on to score 20+ goals per seasons in inda (an inconsistent shithole indeed) from day one. talent might find its way pretty quickly.
You can draw up a lot of different hypothetical scenarios. Won't change anything until Martinez actually performs:

World class striker. One of the best players in Serie A sold to their hated rival. 29 goals in 34 matches. Carried that shitty inconsistent team. Of course they'll be fuming.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
:xfinger:

This is the most important mercato for this team since 2011/12. Need to improve our RB, CB (if Benatia leaves), CM and now ST positions with top quality in each position with limited funds. :beppe: got his work cut out for him.
Potential roller coaster mercatto if we really are to follow through with most of the rumours circulating around atm, one way or another Beppe is going to have a very long summer that's for sure, nevermind us fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)