Gonzalo Higuaín (46 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not bad for being the disatrous waste of money he is framed as in this thread

@Hustini, remember when you were campaigning to bench him for mandzukic LOL do you remember that?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not bad for being the disatrous waste of money he is framed as in this thread

@Hustini, remember when you were campaigning to bench him for mandzukic LOL do you remember that?
Do you remember that piss poor form he was in for 2.5 months where it was deserved to be benched? I remember it. :tup:

Our left flank is sorta meh right now by the way...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Calma

Gonzalo Higuain felt Juventus took “a big step towards the Scudetto” with their 2-0 win at Fiorentina on Friday.

Federico Bernardeschi scored a free kick on his return to Fiorentina, before Higuain killed them off with a late finish to provisionally move Juve top of Serie A.

“It’s never easy to win here,” the striker told Sky Sport Italia.

“We didn’t have a brilliant game, but we didn’t concede either. We won and I think it’s a big step towards the Scudetto.

“Did I expect Bernardeschi’s goal? Yes, and I’m very happy for him.”

Asked about his goal by Premium Sport, he replied: “It’s always important, I’m always calm.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Do you remember that piss poor form he was in for 2.5 months where it was deserved to be benched? I remember it. :tup:

Our left flank is sorta meh right now by the way...
Man it was bad, and i threw shidd at him, deservedly so.

Now we cant do anything else but applaud. He is getting the goals and at the right time of the season.

It seems he is ready for whats to come and thats what we ecpect from him. Thats why we paid 90 mils

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)