Gonzalo Higuaín (57 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
He is the worst striker in serie A at the momant. Mertens is 10x better dzeko 5x icardi 5x immobile 5x bellotti 5x kalinic 3x and even petagna verdi and my left egg are better

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He's waaaay fatter than what he was at Real Madrid and fatter than at Napoli. He was actually fatter at the beginning of last season.

Nobody mentioned it last season!? :lol: Just check the first few pages of this thread.
And no one cared cuz he was banging in goals for fun. Im staggered to think if he was not in the right shape the club would allow him to stay that way. Not hard to lose 5kg, fuk i lose that in a week and dont even exercise. Send him to a relaxation hideaway for a week...get him away from media and all other shite. Let him relax, eat healthy, lose sone weight and get his mind back to where it needs to be.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow that Napoli vs Juve weight photo. Quite shocking

Having said that I've got every faith he can get back to banging them in against mid and low tier opposition soon.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
I think Higuain's piss poor form may be down to the reason of fatigue. You guys never rest him. Ffs, play Mandžukić supported by Bernardeschi, Dybala and Cuadrado/Costa.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think Higuain's piss poor form may be down to the reason of fatigue. You guys never rest him. Ffs, play Mandžukić supported by Bernardeschi, Dybala and Cuadrado/Costa.
You gotta point, but most top strikers play every game without getting rested. Lewandowski play nearly everytime from the start, he dont got a problem with his fitness

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck what a difference, its crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)