Gonzalo Higuaín (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
I will take a screenshot of his first coaches interviews about his natural position if you continue to be so smart. You even didnt hear when Allegri was talking about his playing as a wing when he was young.

Mar 10, 2009
Now that we do have wingers and Higuain is off form, I don't see what's wrong with trying Hustini's way for a few games. Anything is better than what Higuain is producing atm and it will give our new wingers time to gel.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Higuain still has a lot of credit. Despite his mental weakness, he never stops working hard. He contributes more to build up and even defending than it is accounted for. And no Higuain, no scudetto last season. Of that I'm pretty sure, he was by far and away our most important player. That feat by itself is worth a good chunk of the price we paid for him.

I just wanted us to sign Schick to naturally succed him in 1 or 2 years.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He didn't make me eat shit. It was expected of him to rip the league, we gambled 90mil on a top striker that would elevate us in Europe. Other than his game vs Monaco he didn't do shit in CL. Now he's struggling to play at his usual lvl vs calcio minnows theres no reason to hold on to him. Sell and lets do some damage control before his market value really crashes hard.
:agree:

One just has to take a look at the poll, how many people voted for him to score lots of goals. Majority of the forum basically expected 25+ from him, which he did. What he failed to do is be the guy who will stand out and carry the team in the biggest games, which we who criticize him expect of our most expensive player ever. Basically what Alves was for us in the last 4 -5 months of the season, thats what I want from Higgy. But he failed us, and now we should both move on

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Higuain still has a lot of credit. Despite his mental weakness, he never stops working hard. He contributes more to build up and even defending than it is accounted for. And no Higuain, no scudetto last season. Of that I'm pretty sure, he was by far and away our most important player. That feat by itself is worth a good chunk of the price we paid for him.

I just wanted us to sign Schick to naturally succed him in 1 or 2 years.
The self-delusion is strong with this one.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Now that we do have wingers and Higuain is off form, I don't see what's wrong with trying Hustini's way for a few games. Anything is better than what Higuain is producing atm and it will give our new wingers time to gel.
Hustini's wrong that Mandzukic is bad as winger but he's not wrong that we can play him as CF if Allegri finally decides to bench fats.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
All this talk about him being overweight, is it confirmed? Is he heavier than he was at napoli or real madrid for that matter? When he was scoring last season no one cared or mentioned it, now he is having a purple patch and he is a fatty and we wasted coin.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The self-delusion is strong with this one.
The only delusional one is you who jumps at every opportunity to attack a player who probably scored more goals for a period of time than any other player in Juve history for a comparable time period.And you want to replace him with a player who will need three seasons to score the same amount and before that even suggested to replace him with 18 years old who is overrated as shit. If that is not a delusion I do not know what it should be called.
Even Allegri will stick with Gonzalo for a while because he knows his value and if he returns to his best form he will be our leading goalscorer again. Gonzalo's problem is in the head and he is more likely to overcome it than not.
But I actually start to wonder if it won't be more productive to put Mandzu as CF because after several games at that position, getting the same treatment as Higgi, everyone will turn against him.We have seen this several times but the memory of some members must be refreshed.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
All this talk about him being overweight, is it confirmed? Is he heavier than he was at napoli or real madrid for that matter? When he was scoring last season no one cared or mentioned it, now he is having a purple patch and he is a fatty and we wasted coin.
He's waaaay fatter than what he was at Real Madrid and fatter than at Napoli. He was actually fatter at the beginning of last season.

Nobody mentioned it last season!? :lol: Just check the first few pages of this thread.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:agree:

One just has to take a look at the poll, how many people voted for him to score lots of goals. Majority of the forum basically expected 25+ from him, which he did. What he failed to do is be the guy who will stand out and carry the team in the biggest games, which we who criticize him expect of our most expensive player ever. Basically what Alves was for us in the last 4 -5 months of the season, thats what I want from Higgy. But he failed us, and now we should both move on
It's about all competitions, where he scored 32. Actually succeeding most expectations as to this poll.

He's had a crappy start to this season, but don't turn this into some revisionist BS, he was at least among our very best players last season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's about all competitions, where he scored 32. Actually succeeding most expectations as to this poll.

He's had a crappy start to this season, but don't turn this into some revisionist BS, he was at least among our very best players last season.
i know, and its exactly the number i personally voted, and yet im one of his biggest critics for his big game disappointments.

and this is no revisionist BS, he stepped up in exactly one CL ko game out of 7. if youre happy with that then thats your problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)