Gonzalo Higuaín (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh
Cavani may have not had the luxury of playing at elite teams like Higuain however with Napoli if im not mistaken he missed quite a few good chances vs Chelsea in 2012. Also he's constantly been missing chances vs the likes of Barca, Chelsea, and Real for PSG in the CL.

Also Suarez has played amazingly well wherever he was played for Uruguay Forlan too. Why can't Cavani. Also Cavani's misses are the reason Uruguay went out early in the last Copa America.
It's because his mind was in Turin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maaaa gaaaaaaawwdd :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Actually get rid of dybala and higuain, we need cleanse from argie curse, too many chokers. Brazillians are anti-choking so Costa stays.

Gigi
Spinazolla-Barza-Chiello-Sandro
-------Pjanic--TOP CM
Cuads------------------Costa
-----Aubameyang-Morata

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
Where is Mario bro? Scrap Cuadrado. Put Costa on his side, and Mario on the other side for some grinta.

Who is top CM? Vidal?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Where is Mario bro? Scrap Cuadrado. Put Costa on his side, and Mario on the other side for some grinta.

Who is top CM? Vidal?
Vidal :touched::heart:
I'd rather beat him CL final first then make him join then win him one after that. But we gotta beat him first though...im sorry arturo.

Nah Mandzo is gonna 1st choice supersub, from LB, to RM, to CB, to SS, he's going in first. Or he can be the top mid, if Max can turn him into top cm than that'd be even better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I already told you Higgy has 12 goals in WC(5) and Copa Americas (7), including 5 in knockout matches. And I'm one of the biggest Higgy bashers here. He's a massive choker and I'm still annoyed we lost Morata for him.

Cavani clearly has psychological issues in big matches too, that your fanboy-ism can't allow you to accept.

2 goals in 19 matches at World Cup and Copa America.

5 goals in 19 matches in CL and EL knockouts at club level.

That's 7 goals in 38 matches when the pressure is highest.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you telling to stop. I've been calling Higgy a choker for years. And will do so until he scores regularly on the biggest stage.

It doesn't change the fact Cavani is also a big-time choker, and these 2 fanboys won't accept that.
lol its you who wont accept something here, while keep repeating the same stats every post. now explain how is Cavani who plays out of position for a (much) worse (offensive) team compared to Higgy an equal choker to him? the same Cavani who, apart from the past season, played his entire PSG career also out of position? this season where he did play as the CF for PSG he scored in both games vs Fagca. would probably get some more if his team didnt fuck up the big lead and got into the QF

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I wish we didn;t have this useless oaf so we could play berna-dybala together which would be unreal...to bad we're stuck w him and have to use him bc of price... not a good sitaution tobe in

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's lazy as shit. I don't even care about his choking record that much anymore, but he is so bad even in the build up, never in a position to get a through ball or something.

I'm looking at Cavani and Suarez tonight, even fucking Ciro Immobile... SO MUCH movement off the ball, constantly shifting the defense, trying something. And then Chokita stands there like a log in the forest.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He's lazy as shit. I don't even care about his choking record that much anymore, but he is so bad even in the build up, never in a position to get a through ball or something.

I'm looking at Cavani and Suarez tonight, even fucking Ciro Immobile... SO MUCH movement off the ball, constantly shifting the defense, trying something. And then Chokita stands there like a log in the forest.
Suarez was god awful tonight. Cavani played against a pub team so I can't make any judgments there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)