Gonzalo Higuaín (30 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 26, 2016
Nope, it's the same Cavani but now he does not have to be Ibra's bitch.
:tup: spot on. Psg is a better team this year now the Egoistic swede is gone. He is a marvelous player, but also a narcissistic type that needs to be the star of the show.

Cavani has been magnificent this year and the team is arguably stronger as a unit.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO it's in this order:

1- Lewa
2- Suarez
3- Higuain

The rest come after in no order:
Cavani
Ibra
Costa
Aubameyang
Griezmann
good list. Lewa is the most complete. that guy does everything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I think there were 2 unrelated sentiments.

On one hand, i was never mad at getting Higuain since he is exactly the kind of striker we needed. I would prefer getting the fatman 10 out of 10 times because unique forwards like him are few and very expensive. Most of them are settled in top tier teams anyways.

In the end, is way easier to find a replacement for pogba, or switch a formation according to what we have...than getting a striker like Higuain. As unique as pogba is... theer are many formations you can play without Pogba, given that u find properly skilled midfielders for those. But getting an exquisite bomber is never easy

We have endured MANY years without a top WC CF...the last being Trez, and even before his juve exr he was not in his prime already... so add more years. A top CF is what have negated us many victories in the last years.

It would be totally unwise to make that switch now.
Tevez dude... It is hilarious how under rated tevez was, and had we won that berlin match, tevez would've easily surpassed baggio for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez dude... It is hilarious how under rated tevez was, and had we won that berlin match, tevez would've easily surpassed baggio for us.

i
said this some days ago, but ill do it again.....im comparing CF to CF. For me, tevez was more of a ss, pretty much like dybala....he was not the spearhead like trezeguet or higuain are.

he scored plenty and was a monster, totally.. but im comparing pure goalscorers.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Higuain's CL knockouts scoring record is obscenely bad. He has 2 knockout goals in 20 matches.

Worrisome.

- - - Updated - - -

Like with Tevez who was appallingly bad in his first season here in Europe (after years without a CL or EL goal)... I fear it may take a year at Juve for Higgy to overcome his European nightmares.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Higuain's CL knockouts scoring record is obscenely bad. He has 2 knockout goals in 20 matches.

Worrisome.

- - - Updated - - -

Like with Tevez who was appallingly bad in his first season here in Europe (after years without a CL or EL goal)... I fear it may take a year at Juve for Higgy to overcome his European nightmares.
Higuain will win us treble with the guidance of EuroMax

- - - Updated - - -

Morata will come back this summer because he miss us, then he bench Fatman and wins us a treble too

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba will be chilling in 6th place at man u meanwhile

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Suarez has limitations which Higuain doesnt have.

I'll put Higuain next to Lewandowski. And personally, i prefer Higuain at juve
:lol: now Higuain is equal to Lewa and better than Suarez. But last year morata was better even though higgy was breaking all time serie a records :lol:

From choker and small time player to best #9 in the world just because he joined us and despite doing worse than last season. As probably the only one to defend Higuain last season I can assure you Suarez is much better at pretty much everything.

If you werent part of the choker brigade that preferred morata then I apologize (I honestly cant remember).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Higuain lewandowski suarez and cavani are the top 4 atm.
Roberto Inglese should be up for discussion too IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Worrisome.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team has a better mentaltiy in the CL now than it did in Conte's 13/14 season. I'm not worried about Higuain at all, he really does have an insatiable appetite for goals at the moment.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: now Higuain is equal to Lewa and better than Suarez. But last year morata was better even though higgy was breaking all time serie a records :lol:

From choker and small time player to best #9 in the world just because he joined us and despite doing worse than last season. As probably the only one to defend Higuain last season I can assure you Suarez is much better at pretty much everything.

If you werent part of the choker brigade that preferred morata then I apologize (I honestly cant remember).
Who brought "Higuain with 40% conversion rate" to this forum ?

Jun 6, 2015

The irony is that you would probably say that Higuain vs Suarez is really close if he still played for Napoli.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The irony is that you would probably say that Higuain vs Suarez is really close if he still played for Napoli.
Not really no. I didnt say it last season when he was at Napoli and having his best ever season. Never thought he is almost as good as Suarez.

I dont shift just because someone joined my club.

- - - Updated - - -

Who brought "Higuain with 40% conversion rate" to this forum ?
You did... back when he was kinda shit compared to now :D

but fair point

Jun 6, 2015
Not really no. I didnt say it last season when he was at Napoli and having his best ever season. Never thought he is almost as good as Suarez.

I dont shift just because someone joined my club.
You pretty much underrate every single player in our squad par Sturaro, same with the coach. You over adjust your opinions because you try so hard not to be biased.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You pretty much underrate every single player in our squad par Sturaro, same with the coach. You over adjust your opinions because you try so hard not to be biased.
Stururu is a joke man :)

How do I underrate Allegri? because I think Conte and Simeone are better coaches? I dont think thats unfair.

Jun 6, 2015
Stururu is a joke man :)

How do I underrate Allegri? because I think Conte and Simeone are better coaches? I dont think thats unfair.
I think it's fair to rate those two higher too. I just feel that sometimes you talk down on our players and coach a bit, maybe I'm wrong. It's not easy to rate players from the team you support, we tend to go to extremes in good and bad. Might have been a bit harsh on you with that post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)