Gonzalo Higuaín (76 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
That goal is worth 10 boring grinding matches. The way he just bulldozes di rossi, and the touch to barly escape manolas, than shooting in the same step, with his left with that power and accuracy. Incedible goal

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Back in about 2010, I saw a substitute named Higuain kept scoring games after games for Real despite only started from the bench. My reaction was 'Wow, I don't know who he is but he's quite a striker'. Now he's playing for us. What a blessing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That goal is worth 10 boring grinding matches. The way he just bulldozes di rossi, and the touch to barly escape manolas, than shooting in the same step, with his left with that power and accuracy. Incedible goal
His touch, balance and shooting technique are all top end quality, difficult to find players like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking, that wasn't really log ago. Now I remember that we're about to be in 2017, 7 years have passed. And it all went by so fast.
Faces pass, and I'm home-bound.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His touch, balance and shooting technique are all top end quality, difficult to find players like that.
:beppe:

Would be nice to find them before they become 94m players:D

This guy has been clutch and he seems to be making it more regular. I hope Mario that's scoring with some regularity

- - - Updated - - -

[insert] Cole and Totti meme [\insert]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)