Gonzalo Higuaín (67 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
soooooo many butthurt cunts crying over the transfer fee :lol:

non-Juve fans of course.
cunt of rome Roma’s Francesco Totti has criticised the high profile transfers of Miralem Pjanic and Gonzalo Higuain this summer.

Both players have joined champions Juventus from the Giallorossi and Napoli respectively and, when quizzed by Gazzetta World about the moves, the one-club man accused modern footballers of following money over their hearts.

“Footballers today are a bit like nomads,” Totti said. “They follow money and not their hearts. Maybe that is the difference between me and all the others.

“There are not many sportsmen who follow their hearts. If I had only thought about money I would have left Roma 10 years ago. For me it’s about passion, not about money.

“I have always loved these colours and always wanted to put on this shirt.”

half season he cry for new contract just cunt :sergio:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well i have to say you have done one heck of a job. Not only you have successfully trolled zizi and the likes when it comes higgy debates, you'll even get them worshiping him now :ratcafe:
Thank you my friend. I can retire in peace now.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
cunt of rome Roma’s Francesco Totti has criticised the high profile transfers of Miralem Pjanic and Gonzalo Higuain this summer.

Both players have joined champions Juventus from the Giallorossi and Napoli respectively and, when quizzed by Gazzetta World about the moves, the one-club man accused modern footballers of following money over their hearts.

“Footballers today are a bit like nomads,” Totti said. “They follow money and not their hearts. Maybe that is the difference between me and all the others.

“There are not many sportsmen who follow their hearts. If I had only thought about money I would have left Roma 10 years ago. For me it’s about passion, not about money.

“I have always loved these colours and always wanted to put on this shirt.”

half season he cry for new contract just cunt :sergio:
That's why you have fewer titles than Padoin :rab:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is so weird. I still can't believe we spent that much money. This feels like FIFA career mode, but even then I wouldn't spend so much money. Lets break his curse, he will be a fearless leader now no matter the pressure :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)