Gonzalo Higuaín (19 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All these years complaining we can't pay a lot for a player because Serie A is poor, and then this.

It better work out for the better in the end!

He just doesn't have that marketable of a head for jersey sales and for furthering Juve's reputation.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
To be honest, benching Higuain for the first game is a good decision. Even if Higuain was in good shape, he joined pre-season late and it makes sense to start off with what you know. The fact that he is out of shape (although he is seemingly losing weight), makes the decision even more of a no-brainer.

This is probably going to be his starting line-up:

-------------------------Buffon------------------------

---------Barzagli----Bonucci------Chiellini----------

Alves-----Lemina----Pjanic----Asamoah----Sandro

---------------Dybala------Mandzukic----------------

He will start Sandro over Evra due to his late entry into pre-season. Bonucci is a 50/50 but I think in the end he will opt for his experience and he looks in decent shape. Alves over Lichsteiner also due to length of pre-season. Sturaro and Khedira definately won't play as they are still recovering from injury and I am not sure about Pereyra as he may be transfer listed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
To be honest, benching Higuain for the first game is a good decision. Even if Higuain was in good shape, he joined pre-season late and it makes sense to start off with what you know. The fact that he is out of shape (although he is seemingly losing weight), makes the decision even more of a no-brainer.

This is probably going to be his starting line-up:

-------------------------Buffon------------------------

---------Barzagli----Bonucci------Chiellini----------

Alves-----Lemina----Pjanic----Asamoah----Sandro

---------------Dybala------Mandzukic----------------

He will start Sandro over Evra due to his late entry into pre-season. Bonucci is a 50/50 but I think in the end he will opt for his experience and he looks in decent shape. Alves over Lichsteiner also due to length of pre-season. Sturaro and Khedira definately won't play as they are still recovering from injury and I am not sure about Pereyra as he may be transfer listed.
I agree that benching him is a good idea but not because he joined late at pre season but because he is out of shape,Also Zlatan joined MU at a pre season and is already scoring for a joke.He will need some time to get his shape .I am pissed of why he is in that shape now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)