Gonzalo Higuaín (76 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I would experiment with Berna there in the league leading up to Spurs. We need a result at Wembley. We know Spurs will counter press and press hard, Khedira is overrun, can't transition to attack.
that's why i'd certainly play cuadrado if he's available. he has the legs, doesn't mind defending, can dribble past anybody, and he's clutch on cl nights. he's basically everything khedira isn't.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
that's why i'd certainly play cuadrado if he's available. he has the legs, doesn't mind defending, can dribble past anybody, and he's clutch on cl nights. he's basically everything khedira isn't.
:agree:

Cuads has been the RCM/RM hybrid before if i remember correctly.

But he won't make it, will he? @Mark

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, not worth the risk for him relapsing. Thats why we have a bench.

And yes i would play cuadrado instead of khedira too...also betancurt and sturaro. Without even thinking twice.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
One hell of a goal in under 2 minutes and one hell of a PK blunder. Make the PK and no way Spurs come back mentally. Spurs must have felt like they scored a goal to end the half. Look so promising for Higgy to redeem himself in CL play but not to be. Guys like ALC will hate on Higgy no matter what he does. HATER waiting and hoping to see him fail.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One hell of a goal in under 2 minutes and one hell of a PK blunder. Make the PK and no way Spurs come back mentally. Spurs must have felt like they scored a goal to end the half. Look so promising for Higgy to redeem himself in CL play but not to be. Guys like ALC will hate on Higgy no matter what he does. HATER waiting and hoping to see him fail.
I’m not hating on him, just stating my opinion

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I’m not hating on him, just stating my opinion
And my opinion his PK miss is a legitimate choke when it's 0-0 to get the lead, or 0-1 to tie it more than having a lead already, which completely came about cause of him. That said Higgy should have put it in the net.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sometimes I think our players don't have common footballing sense... I mean jump the fuck over him, Piggy!
The GK got the ball clearly, no chance of a pk, protect yourself ffs :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)