Gonzalo Higuaín (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
He lost some good weight. I gotta do the same. Recently I farted a good one, but didn't hear a sound, it kinda stood there because of my fat ass, couldn't get anywhere. I heard it after 15m when I went to get a drink. That was the longest pending fart ever.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Watching his goal compilation for us, like almost all his goals are stunning goals. Slick finishing, accuracy and incredible shot power.

If you make a goal compilation of Juve's goals this season, you'd find Higuaín's goals dominating that list.

He clearly doesn't need to rely on athleticism or speed. If he can stay fairly fit and motivated , I can't see why he won't be useful like Zlatan is even in his early/mid-thirties?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Watching his goal compilation for us, like almost all his goals are stunning goals. Slick finishing, accuracy and incredible shot power.

If you make a goal compilation of Juve's goals this season, you'd find Higuaín's goals dominating that list.

He clearly doesn't need to rely on athleticism or speed. If he can stay fairly fit and motivated , I can't see why he won't be useful like Zlatan is even in his early/mid-thirties?

Higuain will be a WC player until he's 35, easy.

Btw, these days you also have players like Defoe, who is 34, running around as if he's 20. At the highest level, I think motivation is everything. Higuain has had a nice career, but has won relatively little. I think he'll want to be around for quite a while too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)