Gonzalo Higuaín (27 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
He isn't involved enough in the build up. He has the capabilities to hold off the ball and create his own chances when given the ball around the 16. We saw Khedira, cuadrado and Dani Alves shoot from distance when they should have passed the ball to him. Higuain is literally the least of our problems.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's our most advanced forward and Dybala drops hella deep to help the midfield. We don't need Higuain dropping off to unless we want fucking zero outlet anywhere near the final 3rd.

Our lethargic clueless build up play in certain games is the problem. Give Higuain a few chances and he'll probably score. That's why he's in the team. But we're giving him fuck all to work with at times. At least against most shit Serie A sides our individual quality shines through and he can easily pad his goal tally but if tonights sort of game is a running theme then Higuain will become very pissed off. Wasting his best years running around like a headless chicken whilst Khedira gets 3x as many chances.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he's not getting any service at all. this team has no offense.

at Napoli he had Insigne/Mertens and Callejon on each flank with Hamsik behind him with a team focusing on attack.
Our success is not based on offensive players and creating plenty of chances. It is what it is, I'm assuming Higuain knew this before he signed with us.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
he's not getting any service at all. this team has no offense.

at Napoli he had Insigne/Mertens and Callejon on each flank with Hamsik behind him with a team focusing on attack.
Our success is not based on offensive players and creating plenty of chances. It is what it is, I'm assuming Higuain knew this before he signed with us.
:agree: shocking how he had 0 chances cuz we.didn't even did a good cross and he couldn't score, again shocking

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hard to criticise him when he had next to zero service all game. Must be frustrating when you try to make runs/make yourself available and you see your teammates try shots from impossible distances, put in shithouse crosses and attempted through-balls or just turnover possession.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hard to criticise him when he had next to zero service all game. Must be frustrating when you try to make runs/make yourself available and you see your teammates try shots from impossible distances, put in shithouse crosses and attempted through-balls or just turnover possession.
Cuadrado was really frustrating tonight, trying to replicate what he did in the CL.

Higuain probably chewed his ass up after the game.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Anyone seriously criticising him should watch our last 3 games closely and actually see how many clear cut chances was he even been given to score. I can't even think of any. Some of the players on our team are not playing at his level. Our midfield's passing has been atrocious and it's either Dani Alves or Dybala acting as false midfielders help improving the build up play and thereby creating chances.

He's just not getting any service. It's pretty simple. When he does, he buries them 90% of the time.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah he is not getting any service I think the problem is our mfs who are really slowing down the whole play, especially Khedira who is always afraid to make simple pass forward and Hernanes who will make milion touches before distributing the ball. Right now we are only doing crosses because our wing backs have no other option. Sandro has no chemistry with Pjanic and Khedira won't risk it with Alves.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought he played well. Had zero chances and wasn't given any decent service at all but he held the ball well dribbled past players and made a few good runs with the ball. Not the problem at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)