Gonzalo Higuaín (83 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What are they writing?
Basically that Argentina is lacking an identity and that Bauza just wants to field 4 forwards at the same time but his midfield is shit. They're also saying it's ridiculous that Mascherano is the player that possesses the ball the most but he can't make simple passes.

Also, Higuain missed quite a few chances and only got one shot on goal.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I remember when he used to be my 3rd favorite Argie after Tevez #1 and Mascherano #2, I honestly thought he'd be greater then Messi (also thought Quaresma>>Cristiano lol). Dude turned out to be a huge disappointment.

He was fire at Atletico, but after he moved to Shitty he didnt live up to his potential, sure he didn't regress but you could hardly say there was much improvement in his game. Still a world-class player though.
Aguero's wasted career is still a mystery for me. How does someone that good spend his lifetime at a club that irrelevant? PS: Riquelme is best argie

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Always prepared with strong words and thoughts, El Pipita is never boring. Responding to questions from Juve fans on JTV, Gonzalo Higuain talked about his first few months in the bianconeri jersey: "When the Stadium is cheering for me, it's an incredible thing to hear. I want to thank the fans for all of their affection, after just two months here. When you score a goal, lots of things go through your head, but to see the whole team coming to hug you is a beautiful thing. I hope to continue to score and help the team. The best goal? My second against Sassuolo was the goal I liked the most.

For our opponents, Juventus is always the rival to beat. It's a team that has won five consecutive scudetti, and since I've been in Italy, Juventus has always been the most competitive. Now that I'm in this environment, I've realized just how hard everyone works to continue to win. The club, my teammates...despite so many victories, there is always that hunger and desire to do even more. Dybala? We have a great relationship, we're always together and try to spend as much time together as possible.

Buffon's praise of me? I can only thank him: for me, his words are sacred. He's a great example for us, everyone knows who he is. At Lyon, he made some miraculous saves." From one goalkeeper to another, Saturday he will face Milan and Gigi Donnarumma: "Last year, I played twice against him but never scored, I hope I can succeed in doing that this season. They are a good team, it will be a difficult game."

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Andddddd yet another big game he fails to show up for! Totally worth the money! We spent 90mil on a player who can score against zagreb and sassuolo

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah it's Higuains fault that our 'style' (and I use the term loosely) of play results in us creating 5x more chances for fucking Khedira.

We lack players capable of being direct. Cuadrado offers that but he alone is not enough. Hopefully Pjaca will get minutes on return because this slow motion sideways passing nonsense is not working in tough games. Or if it is, it's by the skin of our fucking teeth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)