Gonzalo Higuaín (69 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Get behind this guy, boys and girls. He's our most expensive transfer ever, and in my opinion the most exciting one since 2004. And I've just loved his attitude ever since joining us. Yes, sure, he can be criticized for showing up overweight, but after he came here he has also shown that he's willing to work very hard, staying behind to work at Vinovo even when the rest of the players had an off-day. And now he's starting to look really in shape. Also, I've never heard a new signing speak so much of Del Piero. In the press conference he gave respect to Del Piero saying he's someone he's always admired, and he also mentioned him in this interview:

Dude is also joking around with the other players and seems to feel really at home here. Get behind Marotta's - and I quote; "best signing ever", and enjoy this phenomenal player who will be a beast for us both in Serie-A and the Champions League.

Good luck Gonzalo, and Forza Juve!
:agree: Good little catch up, fjeldabe :heart:

I'm looking forward to see him perform in 'all on the line'-games with slight worries. He's one of the best in front of goal and the rest is absolutely class, but his head is his weakness. I ahve confidence in the Juve atmosphere and spirit "protecting him", but the price and the pressure is what he needs to handle.

He can't enter the pitch with his price on his mind and he can't correlate between his price and what he should do. Hopefully Allegri can make it clear that he ain't no one man army, but instead is the missing link (+ a midfielder) in our CL-victory. Fatso will fail or flourish with the team.

Hype for this mofo against Viola tomorrow and the rest of the season. Give me 30 goals and a couple of last minute killers in CL and I'll say "Fuck the price and your love for fatty fatty food, Fatso".

Btw. Fatso to me is not a negative nickname. au contraire

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You dum dums fall for this shit every time. Anytime someone mentions del piero you guys fall for it. It's what the club tells them to do to make you dum dums buy their shirts. Ever player who joins a club admires the local legend

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You dum dums fall for this shit every time. Anytime someone mentions del piero you guys fall for it. It's what the club tells them to do to make you dum dums buy their shirts. Ever player who joins a club admires the local legend

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Del Piero told me you are fat and a virgin :maddy:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How will Gonzalo ever score 30 goals if Allegri is favoring Mandzukic still? I know Mandzu had a great pre season but this rotation thing really annoys me.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Him being fat has helped me personally because i was never much of a fan but now i feel like im rooting for an under dog and really want to see him do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)