Gonzalo Higuaín (73 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rumors from Vinovo that Higuain was going in for another plate of pasta but right as he was about to get to it, Bonucci kicked it away
:lol: :lol:
Higuain needs a beat up from Alberto Ferrari. Motivate the shit out of him, make him starve if necessary!
This. it turned Bonucci into a monster
There are plenty of retards left but since RUS is gone Zach really is the pinnacle
you're a retard. Zach is the Golden God and he will rain down on you with the gust of a thousand winds!!

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: :lol:

This. it turned Bonucci into a monster

you're a retard. Zach is the Golden God and he will rain down on you with the gust of a thousand winds!!
who is nejc?

- - - Updated - - -

:beppe:'s self proclaimed "best ever signing" :touched: :heart:

Y'all salty mothafuckers. Read it and weep :baus:
would you drink water from the bath right after beppe took the shower?

Mar 9, 2006

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Get behind this guy, boys and girls. He's our most expensive transfer ever, and in my opinion the most exciting one since 2004. And I've just loved his attitude ever since joining us. Yes, sure, he can be criticized for showing up overweight, but after he came here he has also shown that he's willing to work very hard, staying behind to work at Vinovo even when the rest of the players had an off-day. And now he's starting to look really in shape. Also, I've never heard a new signing speak so much of Del Piero. In the press conference he gave respect to Del Piero saying he's someone he's always admired, and he also mentioned him in this interview:

Dude is also joking around with the other players and seems to feel really at home here. Get behind Marotta's - and I quote; "best signing ever", and enjoy this phenomenal player who will be a beast for us both in Serie-A and the Champions League.

Good luck Gonzalo, and Forza Juve!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Get behind this guy, boys and girls. He's our most expensive transfer ever, and in my opinion the most exciting one since 2004. And I've just loved his attitude ever since joining us. Yes, sure, he can be criticized for showing up overweight, but after he came here he has also shown that he's willing to work very hard, staying behind to work at Vinovo even when the rest of the players had an off-day. And now he's starting to look really in shape. Also, I've never heard a new signing speak so much of Del Piero. In the press conference he gave respect to Del Piero saying he's someone he's always admired, and he also mentioned him in this interview:

'great club and a united dressing room'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)