Gonzalo Higuaín (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Moggi on Higuain

"Higuain è un buon giocatore ma il Napoli non ripeterà il campionato fatto in passato perchè la media di gol di Cavani non si raggiungerà. Per fare un salto di qualità non bisognava prendere Higuain perché le sue qualità sono nettamente inferiori a quelle di Edinson. L'unico calciatore che farebbe la differenza a Napoli sarebbe Ibrahimiovic, che segna tanto e fa segnare".

Higuain is a good player, but Napoli will not repeat the seasons done in the past. To make a jump in quality, Napoli didnt have to bring in Higuain because his qualities are significantly inferior to those of Edinson. The only player who could have made a difference at Napoli is Ibrahimovic, who scores a lot and helps others to score

Damn, Moggi jinxed it :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True, the bold part. As for titles, Coppa probably.
I hope the confidence that many have that only Juventus can win Serie A won't turn into disappointment because it will hurt. Napoli are a team that can win the title whether you like it or not.

OP
Tommy
Dec 31, 2008
  • Thread Starter #272
    I hope the confidence that many have that only Juventus can win Serie A won't turn into disappointment because it will hurt. Napoli are a team that can win the title whether you like it or not.
    I don't think they'll pose a real threat for the league if we carry on our level of performance in the past two seasons, which I believe is only going to improve this time. They can be quite dangerous in Coppa though.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I don't think they'll pose a real threat for the league if we carry on our level of performance in the past two seasons, which I believe is only going to improve this time. They can be quite dangerous in Coppa though.
    We'll see. Writing them off as many are doing is just silly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I agree with your general sentiment, JCK, although I feel Fiorentina have a better and more balanced squad at the moment.
    Napoli are a team that have been playing together for a while, with all these new additions, I would strongly disagree that Fiorentina are a better team.

Napoli is second best to Juve only this season imo.(at least so far)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I agree with your general sentiment, JCK, although I feel Fiorentina have a better and more balanced squad at the moment.
    Fiorentina need a tank in midfield. They are too fragile and soft there.
    Fiorentina are being so disgustingly overrated by everyone. They're not even close to us. Not even Napoli. I'd say they'll finish 4th at best, behind us, Napoli and Milan.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Moggi on Higuain

"Higuain è un buon giocatore ma il Napoli non ripeterà il campionato fatto in passato perchè la media di gol di Cavani non si raggiungerà. Per fare un salto di qualità non bisognava prendere Higuain perché le sue qualità sono nettamente inferiori a quelle di Edinson. L'unico calciatore che farebbe la differenza a Napoli sarebbe Ibrahimiovic, che segna tanto e fa segnare".

Higuain is a good player, but Napoli will not repeat the seasons done in the past. To make a jump in quality, Napoli didnt have to bring in Higuain because his qualities are significantly inferior to those of Edinson. The only player who could have made a difference at Napoli is Ibrahimovic, who scores a lot and helps others to score

Damn, Moggi jinxed it :(
    LOL, what an asshole.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    This was quoted on Tuttonapoli.it only. The way it was inserted into the interview was suspicious.

IIRC, Maradona is a close friend of Tevez. Both are huge Boca Juniors fans

Just google "Maradona Tevez" and you'll instantly know this is a complete lie.
    Exactly, whilst on contrary higuain is a river plate man. Maradona could have come out weeks ago about how anti he is with tevez moving to juve. Tevez looks upto Maradona so hope it doesn't affect him. Sounds dodgy but then anything is believable with this coke head.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Napoli are a team that have been playing together for a while, with all these new additions, I would strongly disagree that Fiorentina are a better team.

Napoli is second best to Juve only this season imo.(at least so far)
    With all the changes Napoli are going though this summer (coach, formation, players), I'm not sure I'd say that a number of the player have been there a while will help them much.

In fact, one could actually argue there will be far greater continuity at Fiorentina if you are only comparing last season to this.

I agree that Napoli, overall, do look a step ahead of Fiorentina just now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)