Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck him,he was my favourite CF :mad:
same here

But at least he's in the serie a now

and serie a managed to pull another epl testicle

- - - Updated - - -

its gonna be amazing when madrid gets suarez.

Really, been waiting a while for this, cocky epl team with big money talks, then signs no one.

- - - Updated - - -

at least arsenal got bendtner

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I wanted us to sign this guy. Its fantastic to see another player of his calibre in Serie A though. At a time where this leagues reputation is at it's lowest, it's good to see that it can still attract stars. A much needed shot in the arm for Serie A. It's interesting to see what the presentation is going to be like when they present Higuain and Reina. If there were 20000 rats for Gomez, those Feral Neapolitan animals might just fill the San Paolo up.

What a season 2013-2014 is going to be. Nando and Carlitos with us, Gomez at Fiorentina, Higuain at Napoli, Balotelli at Milan, The evergreen Di Natale etc. the Capocanoniere race is going to be crazy.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wanted us to sign this guy. Its fantastic to see another player of his calibre in Serie A though. At a time where this leagues reputation is at it's lowest, it's good to see that it can still attract stars. A much needed shot in the arm for Serie A. It's interesting to see what the presentation is going to be like when they present Higuain and Reina. If there were 20000 rats for Gomez, those Feral Neapolitan animals might just fill the San Paolo up.

What a season 2013-2014 is going to be. Nando and Carlitos with us, Gomez at Fiorentina, Higuain at Napoli, Balotelli at Milan, The evergreen Di Natale etc. the Capocanoniere race is going to be crazy.
There's going to be a friendly on the same day he's presented so wont be surprised if we see a full-house.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
guy on the left trying to nick his sunglasses

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanted him to play for us :cry:
same, my favorite cf :sad:

I have a feeling he'll flop big time.
napoli's 3cm+higuain is gonna flop bigtime, and he wont be able to play at his best.

they need a trequartista capable of keeping and distributing the play, or a strong technical striker to play next to him. like llorente.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)