Gonzalo Higuaín (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
2 years at 5M, and Higuain has 50% of his image rights, after two years his contract goes up to 7M and re-negotiates his image rights cause his Nike deal expires, apparently

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I've been reading the last few pages on Arsenal forums, they were convinced until the end that Higuain to Napoli was just a tactic to make them raise their bid since the player was holding for them.

What's worse is that they think they can get Suarez when it's obvious that it's a matter of days before he joins RM.

There's one thing I don't understand, if 4th in PL > 1st in Serie A, then why Higuain joined the 2nd in A.

4>1, 4<2 ??

:chan:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:rofl: damn same reception like gomez in viola, their hero really arrived... it's crazy how passionate fans in italy are but I like that tbh..
Yup i absolutely love that.

He's going to be presented at San Paolo on Monday.Watch a 40-50,000 crowd there or maybe even more.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT :I forgot they play a friendly.I wont be surprised to see a sell-out there actually.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wanted Higuain to join us since his River Plate days... Today he signs for Napoli... Napoli?! :depressed

I hope he fails miserably. But I don't think he will, he's going to be Napoli's man for the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)