Gonzalo Higuaín (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Do you thinks he's good linking up with other players, creating for others ?
He links up well, I don't see how he doesn't, but he's usually the last player that is passed to before there is a goal. His movement creates space for others, and brings defenders away from his teammates with his runs. Can't really ask for something else from a striker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The guy has the sweetest finishes. He makes spectacular shots like that's the easiest thing to do.

All he needs to do, IMO, is to step his game up in bigger games and he will be one of the finest strikers in the world.
Agree 100%. He does tend to disappear in classico's and in vital CL games. But other than that the guy is amazing, his technical qualities make him one of the best in the world.

Chicharito is not better than Higuain by any means.
I assumed that was a joke. I seriously hope it is.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
AS reporting a persistent juve pressure to get Higuain and now Juve ready to invest an import figure to get Higuain for the After Del piero.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If only it were true. And achievable.
Among all RM strikers, Higuain is the odd man out, When they'll get Neymar/Hazard I don't see him staying after that even if he's for some better than Benzema but Karim is Pere's golden boy, i don't see him selling Karim, Gonzalo in the other hand could be atttainable for a reasonable figure but they will be competition especially from Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)