Gonzalo Higuaín (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Before the injury, he was number 1 on my list. Now, all he needs, is match fitness and he'll be back to his best.

Nedvěd

One of the best strikers around. His finishing is brilliant, and his total game is not too shabby, and he's also versatile. Too good to rot on Real's bench.

Nedvěd

Higuain is amazing
Agreed. I can't understand how people do not rate him. Maybe because he is not silky and full of tricks like Benzema, I guess that's the reason. People love a player who can dribble and run with the ball, like Benz.
And the thing that irritates me the most, how can anyone doubt his finishing? Can't think of many strikers with better eye for goal than Gonzalo.
The 2nd goal against Espanyol says it all. And the 3rd one shows that he is an intelligent striker, to lob it like that over the keeper, magical.

May 22, 2007
Nedvěd;3288991 said:
Agreed. I can't understand how people do not rate him. Maybe because he is not silky and full of tricks like Benzema, I guess that's the reason. People love a player who can dribble and run with the ball, like Benz.
And the thing that irritates me the most, how can anyone doubt his finishing? Can't think of many strikers with better eye for goal than Gonzalo.
The 2nd goal against Espanyol says it all. And the 3rd one shows that he is an intelligent striker, to lob it like that over the keeper, magical.
The thing is, Higuaín is the type that can run with the ball well (although I'd agree that Benz is better at it). He uses his pace effectively, and drop the shoulders when necessary to fool defenders. The finishing thing I don't get, when he's scored so much since he was 19/20.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Nedvěd;3288991 said:
I can't speak for others, but for me, it has nothing to do with style. Hell, I'm a big admirer of poachers or centre forward in general, hence the nickname. I just feel Benzema has a better all around impact as a player than Higuain, and the interesting thing with him is the fact he's somewhat an hybrid of support striker and a centre forward. He simply can do it all.

Edit: Damn, didn't read carefully. I also rate Higuain as he's a very good striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)