Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tevez has done justice to the #10 jersey even though i was initially against it.

If Pogba leaves this year, he's literally stamped on the iconic #10 jersey. It would be considered a huge mistake giving him the #10. #10 jersey is simply huge for Juventus, it is a symbol of the club.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
#10 on that scumbag!!!!
I'm sorry I was pro Higuain from the beginning but with #10 he can fucking stay at Napoli and get their #10 shirt stay the fuck away from ours some Madrid reject wearing Ale's number you crazy?!?!?????!???????!!!!!!
Shiiiit!!!! Why didn't he take it at Napoli being a real Argentine and all, stay the fuck away from it if you know wassup Gonzalo don't make me hate u. Pls. Pls. Don't.
:baus:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tevez has done justice to the #10 jersey even though i was initially against it.

If Pogba leaves this year, he's literally stamped on the iconic #10 jersey. It would be considered a huge mistake giving him the #10. #10 jersey is simply huge for Juventus, it is a symbol of the club.
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

:tup:

A most douchebag asshole move.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
His price tag must've gotten to his head man. Seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Dead serious, I'd rather give Zaza the #10 shirt then Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

We overpaid him because he's the only available top striker and because we can pay him in two installments. He's no hero of ours and shouldn't get treated as such until we have our CL even then, for him to even dream about it he better score the winning goals for back to back CL's.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
His price tag must've gotten to his head man. Seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Dead serious, I'd rather give Zaza the #10 shirt then Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

We overpaid him because he's the only available top striker and because we can pay him in two installments. He's no hero of ours and shouldn't get treated as such until we have our CL even then, for him to even dream about it he better score the winning goals for back to back CL's.
put a tampon in it man. He's the marquee recordbreaking signing. 'But we cant give him the #10 cause we overpaid". Seriously what the fuck.

He should get #9 as per his natural position, but if they want to market that new #10 in case Pogba is a complete ungratefull asshole, then so be it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah.

Just want it reserved for Dybala. He's our golden boy.
Exactly. Thats what i'd want too. But if marketting demands it otherwise, well so bit it. Its stupid but so be it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
put a tampon in it man. He's the marquee recordbreaking signing. 'But we cant give him the #10 cause we overpaid". Seriously what the fuck.

He should get #9 as per his natural position, but if they want to market that new #10 in case Pogba is a complete ungratefull asshole, then so be it.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Thats what i'd want too. But if marketting demands it otherwise, well so bit it. Its stupid but so be it.
You're crazy.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala #10 - Higuain # 9 would make more sense even for marketing purposes.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
let's stop giving the 10 to players who see juve as a stepping stone for something else.

Would have loved to see Marchisio get it back in the day. Anything but Pogba really.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
let's stop giving the 10 to players who see juve as a stepping stone for something else.

Would have loved to see Marchisio get it back in the day. Anything but Pogba really.
Nope. 10 should always be given to flair/fancy and creative players. But in this case though, giving 10 to Pogba was a big mistake. Big.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Tuttosport:

Today will be the last chance for Napoli to accept players in the deal,otherwise tommorow the clause of 90M will be offcially paid.(first part)

So possibly official by tommorow.
And himself arriving here by the weekend.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;757819012831076353]https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/757819012831076353[/video]
not that he's a bad player by any means, but to be the most expensive and highest payed player of a club like juve, you have to be special. and he's not.

i still can't believe this is happening, and we're letting pogba leave. only a cl win will justify this move.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta and Napoli to agree on a buybackclause for Higuain.
50m next year, and we don't have to pay the 2nd 45m, since he won't be our player anymore? :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)