Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (11 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#SKY: #Napoli & #Juve are finalizing details regarding the mode of the payment of #Higuain's release clause.

#SKY: #Higuain can already be considered a #Juve player. He'll arrive in Turin over the next few days.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
@FabDellaValle : There are suggestions that #Higuain may get #10 if #Pogba leaves but the #9 is already unoccupied

@FabDellaValle in #GdS: #Higuain could follow #Sivori & #Tevez by wearing the #10 in case #Pogba leaves.

FFS NO

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He'll get #9 in the end.

We'll give Dybala #10 next season and do some unreal marketing until he asks to leave the year later :beppe:
Dybala is acceptable but Higuain!!!!!!!!!!!
I was planning of buying his shirt (if we keep Pogs, I'm not gonna give money to these crooks so they keep selling our best player and steal my moneys too!!!) but #10 on him is disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

Meltdown if he picks the #10? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

That said I do believe he will choose #9
#10 on that scumbag!!!!
I'm sorry I was pro Higuain from the beginning but with #10 he can fucking stay at Napoli and get their #10 shirt stay the fuck away from ours some Madrid reject wearing Ale's number you crazy?!?!?????!???????!!!!!!
Shiiiit!!!! Why didn't he take it at Napoli being a real Argentine and all, stay the fuck away from it if you know wassup Gonzalo don't make me hate u. Pls. Pls. Don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)