Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (98 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He does remind me of Tevez the way he is barrel-like, doesn't look very athletic. Also sweats like a pig. But as long as he's not actually unfit it's not a problem. I promise I won't call him a fat bastard anymore.

Maybe Juve will get him in better shape than Napoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
16 goal , 3x years cf?

Btw guys honest question..Higuain is overwehight?
At the end of previous season there was some talk of 'pot belly' and such. Thing is, remember Zlatan(he was too thin) who described how professional we are with food, diet and followup of physical performance.

We'll get him in shape ;)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I like the players that perform even though they're fat. It means they obviously have something else inside. Like how Vidal is drunk during matches but still runs twice as much as anyone else.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Wait until he bangs in the goals and all those complaining about the price tag will disappear.

And also those who are stuck with Lapadula.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is nuts. Marotta is usually very careful not to overpay but this is borderline stupid, not just careless.
You have to look at the context. We're an almost complete team, with world class players in every position. But we are lacking a world class bomber alongside Dybala, so our board now went all in to add that final missing piece.

Also keep in mind that our revenues are growing, we are winning scudetti like it was nothing and with this team we can expect to go far in the Champions League several seasons in a row, which will go a long way of recuperating all that money (and more).

Yeah it's a monumental fee, but I believe it's the correct decision and I'm excited as hell.

We'll see, I guess.

Mar 3, 2014
You have to look at the context. We're an almost complete team, with world class players in every position. But we are lacking a world class bomber alongside Dybala, so our board now went all in to add that final missing piece.

Also keep in mind that our revenues are growing, we are winning scudetti like it was nothing and with this team we can expect to go far in the Champions League several seasons in a row, which will go a long way of recuperating all that money (and more).

Yeah it's a monumental fee, but I believe it's the correct decision and I'm excited as hell.

We'll see, I guess.
Problem that I see is our midfield if we do sell the Pog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)