Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (103 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Who gives a fuck about his age or price.

If he continues scoring like he has been doing for the next 4 years then he's worth every penny. If we win the CL because of his goals then he is worth every single penny. He is the missing link in this Juventus team. If we keep Pogba or at the very least get a top class replacement then we are definitely one of the favorites to lift the CL this coming season.
Yep. Even reaching the final of the CL just once would make him worth it. Hell, even just reaching the semis.

In 2015, we made 53 million from the market pool alone, on top of 35 million in CL prize money.

Winning the CL can never be expected, but I feel that the team we are building now should at least get to the semis or the final once in the next few seasons. I'm not worried about the transfer fee at all.

We are building a team that will likely go very far in the competition, and may even end up winning the damned thing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yep. Even reaching the final of the CL just once would make him worth it. Hell, even just reaching the semis.

In 2015, we made 53 million from the market pool alone, on top of 35 million in CL prize money.

Winning the CL can never be expected, but I feel that the team we are building now should at least get to the semis or the final once in the next few seasons. I'm not worried about the transfer fee at all.

We are building a team that will likely go very far in the competition, and may even end up winning the damned thing.
Thats a great post Jem :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:agree:

Giving Buffon one UCL before he retires is worth the transfer budgets of the next +15 years.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

not just that but its about restoring and cementing our rightful position in europe's elite...if we keep turning out appearances in CL semis and finals...possible with this juggernauth we're building here, we will be a solid destination for top players young or in their prime which will see us cementing and entrenching our position even further

plus we will have more reactions like this

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

That's pushing it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Teams rarely pay transfer fees in one installment anyway.

True. We obviously aren't in the 2000's though, look at poor old Milan and Inter :p

Do you think he'd force his way out?
No but as i've been saying, Higuain signing is softening the blow. From my POV Juventus has respected Pogba's decision to leave and we're now working to get the best sum possible. This deal will be done in a matter of weeks. I think the stalling is due to Raiola's commission fee. We want 120M net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)