Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (10 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man i'd love to see them pull out cause of the price (still quite a difference there).
Or they sign him and he has a first part of the season like the past 2 years. I'd love to see Pogba cope with pressure
He wouldn't be able to handle all that pressure Aline n the midfield, he is used to having a calming player around (cheesio, khedira, Pirlo)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just like pogba stayed because uncle pat came to juve :touched:
Not quite the same.

A. Dybala plays alongside his Argentinian compatriot in attack. One of the best strikers in the world.

B. Dybala or his agent for that matter isnt whoring out for a move like it has been with Pogba's agent since day 1. Our appeal has grown much stronger than previous years.

You can never rule out anything of course but i have a good feeling with this.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Not quite the same.

A. Dybala plays alongside his Argentinian compatriot in attack. One of the best strikers in the world.

B. Dybala or his agent for that matter isnt whoring out for a move like it has been with Pogba's agent since day 1. Our appeal has grown much stronger than previous years.

You can never rule out anything of course but i have a good feeling with this.
I was taking about back in the days. I am pretty sure pogba will leave

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Staaahp. Go catch some pokemons. :D
Is the nap time then I walk 20k to hatch 6 5eggs then catch the lots of pokemon. But first I gotta charge up my body and my phone. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-ca...a-higuain-e-la-richiesta-allo-united-si-alza/

We don't necessarily have to sell Pogba to sign Higuain, and we're raising our price for Pogba according to Di Fraudzio
145mil with 40mil bonuses +23mil to raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)