Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
everybody 180ing on their opinions :lol:
I've been excited about this signing from the start.

Every single one of us have expressed some concern about the transfer fee at some stage, truth be told. But I've never said that I don't want this deal to happen.

So, laugh at someone else :)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I guess Messi isn't one of the best in the world then?

Drizzy you're acting like a pimpled wombat. Your whining and moaning is grating and your posting style uninspiring.

Messi did not have any clear cut easy goal scoring opportunities like higuain did in any of the finals, Higuain is the #9 if u didnt know, fuckin higuain had the ball handed to him on a golden plater in world cup, easiest opportunity he could get and fucks it, did the same shit in both copas, he is a final choker, no way to argue around that

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Messi did not have any clear cut easy goal scoring opportunities like higuain did in any of the finals, Higuain is the #9 if u didnt know, fuckin higuain had the ball handed to him on a golden plater in world cup, easiest opportunity he could get and fucks it, did the same shit in both copas, he is a final choker, no way to argue around that
His talent and skill is undisputed, though. And even though he botched some chances in past finals, it doesn't mean he will do it next time. If anything, he will be hellbent on ensuring that doesn't happen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FFS dude you spent litterally two years shitting on Higuain as a hack / choker in all matters Europe all over this forum.
I know. It's so much fun jumping onto the same side as @Hist now :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like how Messi missed a penalty? :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His talent and skill is undisputed, though. And even though he botched some chances in past finals, it doesn't mean he will do it next time. If anything, he will be hellbent on ensuring that doesn't happen.
He's coming here to score CL winning goal. When it happens, guys like Drizzy will still bitch and moan about how it's only 1 CL win, and that doesn't matter. We need like 10 Champion's League wins to be relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)