Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
finally made it to the last page whew, tho overpriced its a fantastic deal and hopefully Higuain beasts,

with this signing, I can see Mandzukic leaving (no pt keeping him as he'd want 1st team which he won't get)

praying to God this is not Pogba money we are spending, and seriously Pogba would be the biggest fool if he left this worldclass team for that West Ham level Man Untd.

and also I am damn sure we are gonna play 4-3-1-2/4-3-3 now, come on Higuain beasts in such formations, no need to hide in that defensive 5-3-2 anymore, with these attacking weapons, its time to unleash the nuclear bomb for real, I will be disappointed if we still primarily stick to the 5-3-2.....

sell Zaza, Perreyra, Mandzukic and any other scrub left like Hernanes and get Gabiigol to finish the puzzle..
Mandzukic is staying. It was confirmed by his agent.

3-5-2 is not "defensive' and will offcourse be our obvious main formation

4-3-3 is impossible as Dybala or Higuain would be benched and we have 0 wingforwards. 4-3-1-2 is an option if we keep Pogba and all players are fit. Which will not be before newyear, IF pogba stays.

You will be disappointed we'll offcourse stick to 3-5-2 and win all that silverware. Sorry for beeing an italian team that wants to win.

Its a 3-5-2, not a 5-3-2, Sandro and Alves are natural wingbacks, not fullbacks.

Fuck gabriel, keep mandzukic

Sell Zaza, Pereyra, Sturaro to Napoli to lower the cash deal

You are exceptionally wrong today it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)