Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (174 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Some posts on United forum about our signing of Higuain for 94 million. They are literally laughing at us.

"I can't believe Higuain is valued at that price. I honestly couldn't care less what price players are transferred for but logically thats mad money for a player of 29 years of age and someone who in my opinion is not in the top tier of strikers in the world"

"Agreed 100%. €94m for a 29 year old striker who, while I really like him, I wouldn't rank in the top five at the moment."

"If Hiquian is being bought for €94m then I have no idea why people are complaining €120m is too much for Pogba."

"Crazy money for Higuian. Heard they were trying to do a deal for €60mill and a player but Napoli were having none of it so then they had to go and activate the release clause.

Surely Pogba is soon to be sold off if they're dishing out that money for him. I know Higuain scored a lot of goals last season but surely you would imagine there are cheaper alternatives to him out there.

I admit I've been one saying the price Juventus were asking for Pogba was excessive (a lot due to Raiola) but paying 90+million for a player who only three years ago was bought from Real Madrid for like 35million is bonkers"

"Feels like Pogba could be a bargain now lol

Besides the age, Its pure mad money for Hiquian who only had really one outstanding season where as the most of his career blows hot and cold. "

"The price we were rumoured to be offering for Pogba irked me a little but I really didnt care.

But now after Higuain's price tag, i couldn't give a bloody f**k. Give them whatever - compared to Higuain, the price rumoured is a bargain!!!"

"If Hiquian is being bought for €94m then I have no idea why people are complaining €120m is too much for Pogba."

"Juventus are bat $#@! insane to pay 94 million for Higuain considering we're getting Pogba for 120. Im laughing and delighted with their idiocy"

"Wouldnt want to be a Juventus supporter. 94 million for a one season wonder who is notoriously hot and cold and a choker? Yeah we'll take Pogba thanks and spend that money however you want, you crazy bastards"
Paying 120M ++ for a player we get from them for free is more insane than we buying Higuain for 94 M

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
$#@! that's a GREAT IDEA

we'll bench a World class CB I.E Bonucci.

We'll change to a 4-3-2-1

We'll play Dybala and Sanchez in behind Mandzukic who is injury prone and not half of the scorer Higuain is. Weakening our defence, ruining a system we've been perfecting for over 4 Years. Alienate Rugani/Benatia/Bonucci because they're now 100% bench material and $#@! everything up in the process.

I am not religious, but part of me knows that there has to be a divine power out there, one that's thankfully not allowed you to have any say in our transfer strategy.

God bless you God.

Oh and on top of that, you're suggesting we can take a star player off of Arsenal and REAL MADRID. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why the fuck couldn't we take a star player of Real Madrid or Arsenal? Money is money, Real Madrid could line up a massive transfer with that influx on top of their already bulging finances.

Higuain for 94 million and you're justifying it, You really are an absolute moron.

Sep 13, 2015
Next year profits are expected up to 400mill, why do we need to sell Pogba to get Higuain? We have 30 mill from Morata, if we sell Zaza 25 mill and Pereyra 20 mill, that is already 80 millions raised including the annual wages that these players earn.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think It's too much, 94M is crazy money, and we are only thinking short term with it, If we can keep Pogba or get another good midfielder. Then I'd be okay with it, but no matter what, 94M is alot for a soon to be 29 year old player, even though he is fantastic.

I think so, Mandzukic left Bayern due to losing his first place, however he is older now. I can see him accepting becoming a backup, and it's not he won't be playing. He'll get alot of minutes on the pitch.
:tup:

Thanks. I can agree with all that.

As regards 94M for Higuain, it's definitely overspending, yes. Having seen how our management operates though, I'm alright with that... I don't think they'd screw us over that badly. The revenue stream we'd receive from 2 deep runs in the CL and potentially winning it would more than make up for the Higuain purchase imo. And going by how long players are performing nowadays, I'd say we could see 3-4 top years from him, before he really starts declining.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why the fuck couldn't we take a star player of Real Madrid or Arsenal? Money is money, Real Madrid could line up a massive transfer with that influx on top of their already bulging finances.

Higuain for 94 million and you're justifying it, You really are an absolute moron.
Real Madrid don't need to sell Benzema to line up a transfer you dumb fuck :lol:

Have you not been following football for long?

'Money talks' Yeah let's bully Madrid in to selling their best striker with no replacement on the market.

I've already said Higuains price is over paying. But that's not even a problem when we stand to make more than we've spent, mainly because we're selling a player we paid 800k for, for 120M euros.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's happening. He's coming. It's all done dealio. He's our player now. Shut the fuck up and support him and stop bitching about the price. We din't overpay on garbage. We bought one of the best CF's in the world. Deal with it and get into acceptance phase now.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
It's happening. He's coming. It's all done dealio. He's our player now. Shut the $#@! up and support him and stop bitching about the price. We din't overpay on garbage. We bought one of the best CF's in the world. Deal with it and get into acceptance phase now.
:tup:

It's a risk we can all agree. let's hope it will be worth it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's happening. He's coming. It's all done dealio. He's our player now. Shut the fuck up and support him and stop bitching about the price. We din't overpay on garbage. We bought one of the best CF's in the world. Deal with it and get into acceptance phase now.
:agree:

These wannabe fucking accountants will be jizzing in their pants when Higuain bangs in Juve goals. Or perhaps they won't. Not sure which is worse.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Real Madrid don't need to sell Benzema to line up a transfer you dumb $#@! :lol:

Have you not been following football for long?
On this forum alone i've been here for over a decade longer than you. This is the most popular Juventus forum on the internet and you only joined 3 years ago? Let me guess, a blow in who now thinks hes an expert on everything Juventus?

'
Money talks' Yeah let's bully Madrid in to selling their best striker with no replacement on the market.
Who says anything about bullying? We offer what RM value him at. It will still be MUCH cheaper than fucking Higuain for 94 million.

I've already said Higuains price is over paying. But that's not even a problem when we stand to make more than we've spent, mainly because we're selling a player we paid 800k for, for 120M euros.
Yes it is you dumb fuck you're still wasting fucking money.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
It's happening. He's coming. It's all done dealio. He's our player now. Shut the $#@! up and support him and stop bitching about the price. We din't overpay on garbage. We bought one of the best CF's in the world. Deal with it and get into acceptance phase now.
1. For this price he has to be best, not the one of.
2. Due to his age he has 0 resell value
3. We can't afford to sell our best player to get him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think his record speaks for itself. Sure, he has the most goals in Serie A but what does that mean in a Europe perspective? Absolutely nothing.

Are we closer to winning the CL? Yes.

Could we have gotten a better player for 94 mill? Yes.
Considering the upgrade to our team, No.

We have world class or close in every starting position except ST.
Getting a player for any position other then ST, would have been a marginal increase at best.

Higuain is the best possible forward we can realistically get

Cavani is staying at PSG, and PSG is not selling their only top striker.
Sanchez we got rejected for, and Arsenal have hundreths of millions they could use, so they dont care about money. Also, Sanchez isnt a striker, he'd play the same spot as Dybala or wide.

For the quality of the starting 11, Higuain is the best option we have

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
:agree:

These wannabe $#@!ing accountants will be jizzing in their pants when Higuain bangs in Juve goals. Or perhaps they won't. Not sure which is worse.
Considering your fervent adoration of Higuain I think its a safe bet that you will be jizzing in your pants regardless of whether he scores.

A one season wonder, who has been inconsistent his entire career, and bottles big games. With 3 years maximum before he will start to drastically regress with age for 94 million. Repeat that again. 94 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)